CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More ungrateful goat wallahs

Stubby Pecker

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Now compare that to the massive ship-breaking yards in India - companies can make millions a day whilst only supplying the most basic of tools to a workforce that gets paid in pennies a week - they don't even get hard hats, welding goggles, or steel toe cap boots, they breed quickly and there's no age restrictions, so every single one of them is disposable and they're pathetically grateful for the opportunity so long as it means they get a bowel of rice on the table every night.

The same applied to the cunts who lived and worked on the canal boats. The companies that owned the boats were more worried if a horse drowned than if a bargee drowned as he could be replaced by his wife and/or one of the kids who had been lucky enough to have not drowned or died.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The same applied to the cunts who lived and worked on the canal boats. The companies that owned the boats were more worried if a horse drowned than if a bargee drowned as he could be replaced by his wife and/or one of the kids who had been lucky enough to have not drowned or died.

I didn’t know that. Probably because I prefer hearing things that are interesting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

David “Sid” Lawrence dopey 

I remember watching him and Walsh taking Worcestershire to the cleaners at New Road when I was about 12

I was joking🙄

I saw him and Walsh at the Oval against Surrey. He was faster than Walsh but not as accurate and his landing and delivery action were injuries waiting to happen. 

Guest judgetwi
On 29/06/2021 at 11:04, Decimus said:

Herschel lands on a beach on the Kent coast and immediately notices that the sunbeds cost 50p for a day hire. Herschel immediately walks straight into the sea and starts swimming back to France.

I don’t think you’ll find many of the Chosen People on dinghies coming from Frogland Jethro. 

Ok, they may be collecting the abandoned boats and flogging them on E-Bay.

Hey, business is business! Money is money already!

🇮🇱

Guest judgetwi
On 29/06/2021 at 07:52, Last Cunt Standing said:

Money first, Judy. I’d have thought you know that. Shalom. 

I leave the prostitute/client etiquette to your superior knowledge Bertie. However I imagine the Abos you shag are so desperate they take your word that you are actually going to pay them after the filthy deed. More white privilege by another wokie hypocrite.