CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More ungrateful goat wallahs

Stubby Pecker

In a scene of complete inevitably, another goat shagging Somali cunt has gone all stabby in Germany 

This scrawny women hating, brainwashed simpleton was given a home and new life in one of the most prosperous and tolerant places in the world yet this clearly wasn’t enough. All one can think is that he wanted the women he stabbed to be covered head to foot in a black post box/ninja outfit and not to be in public in the first place- possibly at home being raped and beaten by their male family members instead. 

These cunts will simply bite the hand that feeds like a brown crocodile every fucking time, and Germany has taken in 1000s of the bastards 

It’ll happen there and here again and again and nothing will happen. No politician will have the balls to say these rats are a danger to our country and should be fucked off, jailed or shot

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In a scene of complete inevitably, another goat shagging Somali cunt has gone all stabby in Germany 

This scrawny women hating, brainwashed simpleton was given a home and new life in one of the most prosperous and tolerant places in the world yet this clearly wasn’t enough. All one can think is that he wanted the women he stabbed to be covered head to foot in a black post box/ninja outfit and not to be in public in the first place- possibly at home being raped and beaten by their male family members instead. 

These cunts will simply bite the hand that feeds like a brown crocodile every fucking time, and Germany has taken in 1000s of the bastards 

It’ll happen there and here again and again and nothing will happen. No politician will have the balls to say these rats are a danger to our country and should be fucked off, jailed or shot

Shot. Every single fucking one of the filthy vermin. Corpse disposal could be a problem, so after we've fed your little fishes, we can solve the starvation problems in Africa with a few million tons of 'Soylent Brown'. Might stop them coming here and demanding more chicken shops/stabbing venues.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

‘And?’

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its a lost fucking cause over there, Stubbs -here's an interesting article that I've just dug up that talks about the important framing of events in regards to a fun little game the asylum seekers brought over called  the "Taharrush" or "sexual harassment" game, where they gather together in big crowds and rape the natives, with the ones in the centre getting a bit of the action as the ones on the outskirts keep watch and make sure the event doesn't get witnessed or recorded, under the guise of innocent bystanders simply trying to investigate the noise. Sounds horrible, right?

Well you're wrong, because according to the article, most cases simply end in violent theft (so that's OK). And calling it "Taharrush" is racist, implying its only a Muslim or Arab pastime so that would mean its OK to call gang rape a western only phenomenon (I've never heard of mass European gang rapes in public before the immigration crisis, but that doesn't matter). Its all fabricated according to the author, apart from the ones where whitey was alleged to be getting involved, those ones were real - but that's just good old harmless German gang rape:

https://www.sv.uio.no/c-rex/aktuelt/aktuelle-saker/2016/the-rape-game.html

So there you have it - I guess it was just his victims natural time to go. In this case the dominant ideology will be that white people stab each other all the time, so why should we be angry about the Syrians doing it? We're all collectively scum, and its not fair to point the finger.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a lost fucking cause over there, Stubbs -here's an interesting article that I've just dug up that talks about the important framing of events in regards to a fun little game the asylum seekers brought over called  the "Taharrush" or "sexual harassment" game, where they gather together in big crowds and rape the natives, with the ones in the centre getting a bit of the action as the ones on the outskirts keep watch and make sure the event doesn't get witnessed or recorded, under the guise of innocent bystanders simply trying to investigate the noise. Sounds horrible, right?

Well you're wrong, because according to the article, most cases simply end in violent theft (so that's OK). And calling it "Taharrush" is racist, implying its only a Muslim or Arab pastime so that would mean its OK to call gang rape a western only phenomenon (I've never heard of mass European gang rapes in public before the immigration crisis, but that doesn't matter). Its all fabricated according to the author, apart from the ones where whitey was alleged to be getting involved, those ones were real - but that's just good old harmless German gang rape:

So there you have it - I guess it was just his victims natural time to go. In this case the dominant ideology will be that white people stab each other all the time, so why should we be angry about the Syrians doing it? We're all collectively scum, and its not fair to point the finger.

So, erm…Neil’s a Muslim?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I’m not an expert but I don’t think the Fuhrer would have been altogether pleased with this sort of carry on in the Fatherland. I might be wrong.

Guest judgetwi

Somalis are the absolute trash of the world. Pikies, even the Roma can’t compete with them. Every African i’ve ever met hates them with a passion. Fortunately they are easily identifiable......skinny as fuck, buck toothed and funny shaped heads. You might notice that when they are stabbing the fuck out of you and legging it with your wallet. 

Any politician responsible for allowing that shite into this country should be stuck up against the wall and shot.

Total cunts.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Somalis are the absolute trash of the world. Pikies, even the Roma can’t compete with them. Every African i’ve ever met hates them with a passion. Fortunately they are easily identifiable......skinny as fuck, buck toothed and funny shaped heads. You might notice that when they are stabbing the fuck out of you and legging it with your wallet. 

Any politician responsible for allowing that shite into this country should be stuck up against the wall and shot.

Total cunts.

Scousers are worse.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shot. Every single fucking one of the filthy vermin. Corpse disposal could be a problem, so after we've fed your little fishes, we can solve the starvation problems in Africa with a few million tons of 'Soylent Brown'. Might stop them coming here and demanding more chicken shops/stabbing venues.

Fertilisers are very pricy and in short supply. No need to go the Soylent route.

Fertiliser prices have been soaring in recent months and while they are expected to rise further, this is the one year in 10 that producers would be better off buying at the turn of the year.

With natural gas and crude oil prices heading north, fertiliser values at the start of the new season in May were already £30 ahead of the same time in 2020, and since then have risen a further £25 per tonne.

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Fertilisers are very pricy and in short supply. No need to go the Soylent route.

Fertiliser prices have been soaring in recent months and while they are expected to rise further, this is the one year in 10 that producers would be better off buying at the turn of the year.

With natural gas and crude oil prices heading north, fertiliser values at the start of the new season in May were already £30 ahead of the same time in 2020, and since then have risen a further £25 per tonne.

A lot of waste from the meat industry goes to cosmetic companies to be rotted down into an oil used for lipstick and foundation. 

The thought of Muzzies ending up plastered across the faces of western prostitutes is an almost perfect irony.

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. The Hun have let 1000s of these medieval morality swarthy cunts in and they’ll pay for it for generations just like we are here with those of Pakistani origin. Their religion and 1000s of years of backwards traditions have turned them into a pack of cruel subhuman cunts incapable of rational thought and compassion. Scandinavia and other wealthy Western European countries have also taken in 1000s of these wallahs, fuck knows why. You can bet your arse the Southern European and former eastern block nations don’t want anything to do with the Muslims- their leaders partially still listen to the people and know they’ll get voted out on the anti immigration ticket. Any cunt who raises that here gets shouted down as a raaaycist 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Which Garden Centre do you work at? 

Guest judgetwi

Abdul lands on a beach on the Kent coast and spots a prozzie straight away. He says “you do the sex immigrant style, I give fifty pounds.” (much cheaper in Norfolk by the way)

She’s never heard of “immigrant style” so she turns him down. 

“I give hundred of British pounds for immigrant style, you say yes.” She still doesn’t like the sound of it so says no. 

“Ok, I am giving one thousand of your pounds for the immigrant style sexy sexy.” 

She thinks....fucking hell, how bad can it be? So says yes. 

So they fuck right there on the beach, all perfectly normal shagging. (might have been different in Norfolk to be fair)

Anyway, she’s tidying herself up and says “What was all that immigrant style business about?”

He says “you send bill to government Infidel bitch.”

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Abdul lands on a beach on the Kent coast and spots a prozzie straight away. He says “you do the sex immigrant style, I give fifty pounds.” (much cheaper in Norfolk by the way)

“I give hundred of British pounds for immigrant style, you say yes.” She still doesn’t like the sound of it so says no. 

“Ok, I am giving one thousand of your pounds for the immigrant style sexy sexy.” 

So they fuck right there on the beach, all perfectly normal shagging. (might have been different in Norfolk to be fair)

Anyway, she’s tidying herself up and says “What was all that immigrant style business about?”

Money first, Judy. I’d have thought you know that. Shalom. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Herschel lands on a beach on the Kent coast and immediately notices that the sunbeds cost 50p for a day hire. Herschel immediately walks straight into the sea and starts swimming back to France.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. The Hun have let 1000s of these medieval morality swarthy cunts in and they’ll pay for it for generations just like we are here with those of Pakistani origin. Their religion and 1000s of years of backwards traditions have turned them into a pack of cruel subhuman cunts incapable of rational thought and compassion. Scandinavia and other wealthy Western European countries have also taken in 1000s of these wallahs, fuck knows why. You can bet your arse the Southern European and former eastern block nations don’t want anything to do with the Muslims- their leaders partially still listen to the people and know they’ll get voted out on the anti immigration ticket. Any cunt who raises that here gets shouted down as a raaaycist 

It comes down to the simple fact that white Europeans are getting too expensive to employ in comparison to their Asian counterparts. A German would expect at least minimum wage for a high risk industrial job on a production line or a building site, he'd expect the right to claim compensation if he's injured on site due to lax safety measures and a nice, comfy bed in a clean hospital to lie in until he gets better, all paid for through his employer's insurance policy and a reasonable pension to retire on after years of hard work.

Now compare that to the massive ship-breaking yards in India - companies can make millions a day whilst only supplying the most basic of tools to a workforce that gets paid in pennies a week - they don't even get hard hats, welding goggles, or steel toe cap boots, they breed quickly and there's no age restrictions, so every single one of them is disposable and they're pathetically grateful for the opportunity so long as it means they get a bowel of rice on the table every night.

They'd never admit it openly, but I've never seen a politician agree to anything that won't somehow line their own pockets down the line - the whites have gotten a dangerous taste of the good life over the last few centuries and they'd rightfully rather die than returning back to the workhouses and mines of Victorian times. The billionaires are starting to feel a bit less privileged with so many of them around these days, so they're taking the first steps to becoming trillionaires by replacing the workforce entirely - a bowel of rice for twelve hours of backbreaking labour is one hell of a profit margin.

• Like 1