CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4

Neil

Guest judgetwi

I quite like Grayson Perry. I liked his TV series about masculinity and the one about race and American politics. I even like some of his art, quite a bit of it actually. 

It’s a shame he has to mince about like a poof and talk Corbynista bollocks but nobody’s perfect. At least he can think outside the parallel lines, know what I mean?

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2021 at 23:23, judgetwi said:

I quite like Grayson Perry. I liked his TV series about masculinity and the one about race and American politics. I even like some of his art, quite a bit of it actually. 

You big, fat, absolutely fucking disgraceful queer.

Good evening.

Edited by Decimus
Channel 4 (by 2)

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You big, fat, absolutely fucking disgraceful queer.

Good evening.

Dear oh dear. More inter member acrimony which Mr Roops has already banned. Guess what Jethro? I’ve received a PM ! I don’t open PMs because they are always abuse and threats of violence. 

Obviously it’s not from you, even you are not that much of a wanker. I’m thinking it’s from Roops informing me of my deletion. In which case you won’t be reading this. I could take this opportunity to tell you  what a prick you are but, as I already said, you won’t be reading this so I won’t bother.

You’re a knob though..........just in case.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Dear oh dear. More inter member acrimony which Mr Roops has already banned. Guess what Jethro? I’ve received a PM ! I don’t open PMs because they are always abuse and threats of violence. 

Obviously it’s not from you, even you are not that much of a wanker. I’m thinking it’s from Roops informing me of my deletion. In which case you won’t be reading this. I could take this opportunity to tell you  what a prick you are but, as I already said, you won’t be reading this so I won’t bother.

You’re a knob though..........just in case.

Christ, he’s from Norfolk FFS. You’ve enough ammo to slag him off for decades. Stand up a fight you gay jew. You’re lot should have done that in the 40s instead of meekly walking to their deaths