CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can't even fucking say 'batsman now

Neil

Just drove into Londonstabistan trying to listen to the cricket on TMS on the radio. Had to turn off as they had a former female player screeching down the microphone. Fuck knows what she was talking about as I was more concerned with stopping my ears from bleeding. Switched off and turned on later. Mercifully she was gone. Unfortunately she had been replaced by the godawful Tufnell cunt. He is the sports equivalent of Jonathan Ross; thinks he's funny (he aint) and total gobshite.  

I fucking despair I really do. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just drove into Londonstabistan trying to listen to the cricket on TMS on the radio. Had to turn off as they had a former female player screeching down the microphone. Fuck knows what she was talking about as I was more concerned with stopping my ears from bleeding. Switched off and turned on later. Mercifully she was gone. Unfortunately she had been replaced by the godawful Tufnell cunt. He is the sports equivalent of Jonathan Ross; thinks he's funny (he aint) and total gobshite.  

Is that your caravan parked by the mound at Marble Arch?

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Indeed. 
Ive never really had issue with Mitchell or Guha before this summer but now they’ve been given license they’ve reverted to the female way of prattling on about fuck all and screeching like harpy’s 

Boycott would put these 2 split arses in their place