CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can't even fucking say 'batsman now

Neil

The BBC have really pushed the cunting boat out today, the cricket report states that 4 'batters' were out for a duck, batters for fuck sake! not batsman or batsmen but batters. BBC please note that I fucking hate you so fucking much right now. I heard Matt Lucy's on radio 2 yesterday say that he was keeping an eye on the mens diving on the screen whilst he was broadcasting and that he'd "quite like to keep on watching the sights " and that he'd forget about the show he was presenting. Imagine Mark Chapman doing the same if he was watching the female beach volleyball, he'd be sacked,slated,condemned and never heard of again, utter two-faced cunts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

The BBC have really pushed the cunting boat out today, the cricket report states that 4 'batters' were out for a duck, batters for fuck sake! not batsman or batsmen but batters. BBC please note that I fucking hate you so fucking much right now. I heard Matt Lucy's on radio 2 yesterday say that he was keeping an eye on the mens diving on the screen whilst he was broadcasting and that he'd "quite like to keep on watching the sights " and that he'd forget about the show he was presenting. Imagine Mark Chapman doing the same if he was watching the female beach volleyball, he'd be sacked,slated,condemned and never heard of again, utter two-faced cunts

You should watch Alex Belfield ( the voice of reason) on YouTube. He was a journo for them and they sacked him for speaking out about their practices. He fucking hates them with passion. They got the Notts gendarme to go and arrest him for slagging them off. He's suing the fuck out of them. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Whenever the BBC announce they’re covering a cricket match it’s alway proceeded by ‘men’s’ 

What fucking useless cunts they are

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You should watch Alex Belfield ( the voice of reason) on YouTube. He was a journo for them and they sacked him for speaking out about their practices. He fucking hates them with passion. They got the Notts gendarme to go and arrest him for slagging them off. He's suing the fuck out of them. 

That was in May .. it seems that the case is being progressed with him being up in court in November.

43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He`s unwatchable too, every video is crammed so many innuendos he makes Julian Clary look like Captain Gravitas. " Double pricks" and "jelly wooblers" indeed. Stop speaking out the side of your gob and filming yourself from behind your fucking ornaments you spikey haired lump of shite.  

1 minute ago, Hokey Gingers said:

He`s unwatchable too, every video is crammed so many innuendos he makes Julian Clary look like Captain Gravitas. " Double pricks" and "jelly wooblers" indeed. Stop speaking out the side of your gob and filming yourself from behind your fucking ornaments you spikey haired lump of shite.  

I did notice when I googled him that the Daily Express is one of his backers. It is probably that old problem where his star has shined early and he has reached as high as he will ever go.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Yeah I agree. He hates the BBC  and he talks sense but he’s a right posh cunt and a bit gay. 

Of course that shouldn’t make any difference to what he has to say but i’m old school so it fucking does. I contrast him, and posh knobs like Nick Ferrari, with Sir Nigel. Sir Nigel is obviously posh, like Ferrari he went to Dulwich College, but he has a way of talking to people that betrays his background and doesn’t wind working class trash like me up.

As I say, it shouldn’t make a difference but it fucking does for me. Perhaps i’m just a cunt? 

No need for any comment from Mr Roops thank you.

21 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

He does a wicked Diane Abbott. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

He has the perfect face for radio.

Just looking at the rest of BBC1s itenerary tonight:

22.35-23.35 The Rap game with Ghetts (no neither do I) and Dizzee Rascal

23.35-00.05 Being British Bangladeshi- I'm sure Whitey will take a bashing in that and then

00.05-04.00 The Olympics Live- loads of foreigners running around and throwing things. 

Pile of wank