CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

GB News

Decimus

Guest judgetwi
On 05/09/2021 at 01:42, Trucking Funt said:

Fuck off you commie bastard.

Hardly a “commie”. I doubt if the Carrotcruncher has any idea what that means. Anybody who uses the phrase “flat roofed pubs” gives everything away. Jethro is a working class boy, bullied at school, now a pen pusher, who thinks he is a cut above the rest of us trash. Like Mr Roops, a wannabe Guardianista. Tragically the real Guardinistas laugh in their faces. That’s why they live on t’internet slagging off normal cunts. 

Fortunately for The Hillbillyboy Mr Roops will eventually grow a pair of balls and delete me. 🔺

On 07/09/2021 at 22:24, judgetwi said:

Hardly a “commie”. I doubt if the Carrotcruncher has any idea what that means. Anybody who uses the phrase “flat roofed pubs” gives everything away. Jethro is a working class boy, bullied at school, now a pen pusher, who thinks he is a cut above the rest of us trash. Like Mr Roops, a wannabe Guardianista. Tragically the real Guardinistas laugh in their faces. That’s why they live on t’internet slagging off normal cunts. 

Fortunately for The Hillbillyboy Mr Roops will eventually grow a pair of balls and delete me. 🔺

I wish she would then I wouldn’t have to read your same same moaning bullshite

Make me laugh you Jewish twat 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish she would then I wouldn’t have to read your same same moaning bullshite

Make me laugh you Jewish twat 

You don’t have to read anything mate. Don’t tell me what to do ok? If you want to tell me what to do you have to pay me and provide a decent pension plan while you’re fucking doing it. 

Neither you or the bottler Roops can tell me what to do, what to think and what to say.

All that cowardly wanker can do is delete me because he can’t handle me. If you want to identify yourself with that cunt then good look to you pal. Not my fault you’ve got no balls.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You don’t have to read anything mate. Don’t tell me what to do ok? If you want to tell me what to do you have to pay me and provide a decent pension plan while you’re fucking doing it. 

Neither you or the bottler Roops can tell me what to do, what to think and what to say.

All that cowardly wanker can do is delete me because he can’t handle me. If you want to identify yourself with that cunt then good look to you pal. Not my fault you’ve got no balls.

Fuck off you dirty Jewish cunt

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew Neil, the bullish heavyweight and former undisputed champion of political discourse, has made himself look like a saturated wet weekend in Skegness over the past few days.

For someone who has been on IRA and Islamist death lists and has gone toe-to-toe with all the political big beasts of the last three decades, his recent interview regarding his time at GB News does not make for pretty reading.

In his own words, he was in tears after just one week of the channel launch, despairing over lighting, sound and autocue issues. By the second week he feared for his health under such distressing conditions and began the process of calling it a day.

Now I've made my feelings clear about GB News, but Neil took their 30 pieces of silver and owed them and their employees a semblance of loyalty. By throwing in the towel after less than a fortnight of giving the editorial crew a chance to fix the inevitable teething problems, the prima donna cunt left GB News up shit creek without a paddle and contributed to their woeful ratings and reputation.

I hope the bellicose fat cunt is never given another media role again. Far from being a ironclad pillar of stoicism and credibility, he's come across as a treacherous, spoilt, money grabbing, dilly-dallying fucking cunt, unable and unwilling to face the consequences of his own actions and career choices.

Fuck off, Andrew. I hope you choke to death in your South of France villa on your forked fucking tongue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Andrew Neil, the bullish heavyweight and former undisputed champion of political discourse, has made himself look like a saturated wet weekend in Skegness over the past few days.

For someone who has been on IRA and Islamist death lists and has gone toe-to-toe with all the political big beasts of the last three decades, his recent interview regarding his time at GB News does not make for pretty reading.

In his own words, he was in tears after just one week of the channel launch, despairing over lighting, sound and autocue issues. By the second week he feared for his health under such distressing conditions and began the process of calling it a day.

Now I've made my feelings clear about GB News, but Neil took their 30 pieces of silver and owed them and their employees a semblance of loyalty. By throwing in the towel after less than a fortnight of giving the editorial crew a chance to fix the inevitable teething problems, the prima donna cunt left GB News up shit creek without a paddle and contributed to their woeful ratings and reputation.

I hope the bellicose fat cunt is never given another media role again. Far from being a ironclad pillar of stoicism and credibility, he's come across as a treacherous, spoilt, money grabbing, dilly-dallying fucking cunt, unable and unwilling to face the consequences of his own actions and career choices.

Fuck off, Andrew. I hope you choke to death in your South of France villa on your forked fucking tongue.

There was a leaked email last week that he’d sent to GB News, complaining about the private jet that they’d sent to fly him and his family back from France for the launch party. In the past he has stood out as a tough interviewer for the Beeb. a rarity nowadays, but he’s showed himself up as just another spoiled, entitled hack who got too fond of the BBC comfort blanket and I doubt we’ll see much more of him going forward.

• 2 years later...
Guest Basil

This channel is a pile of unmitigated geriatric faecal discharge. What do airhead imbeciles like Lizzy Cundy, famous for opening her wizened cunt to a z-list Chelsea footballer, have to do with reasoned political debate.