CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

E10 petrol

Cunty BigBollox

12 hours ago, Maximus said:

Is it pretty much standard then that the actual nom gets ignored after the first few posts and the rest of the thread descends into a mad max style thunderdome of cunt calling one up-man-ship?

because if so, count me in you pack of cunts

Dot forget to pretend to have a job, post reams of fantasy bullshit about boats and an imaginary wife, fawn over a troll and drink yourself into oblivion each night. If you need any tips, our current expert @Dyslexic cnut will be happy to advise.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Gronda Gronda
A painfully boring cunt
He's no Oliver Reed
He's no James Hunt
So dull with his words
Such a delivery of turds
The serial Mr 'yesman' Concur
The site's leading tinned pea-connoisseur

Likes to suck up with the clique
Takes advantage despite being so bleak
A Clarks-wearing garden mulcher
At times a bit of a Pen-style vulture
Pretends he hates to fight & confront
Yet remains the Corner's most utterly boring cunt

Good work Wolfe, but you’re no Quincy cockfingers, the originator of the cunting through song thread that he came to despise and was cruelly deleted by roops. ‘Evans and myself did get a bit carried away with it

It’ll soon be Xmas and my brilliant ‘cunting through carols’ thread will live again

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good work Wolfe, but you’re no Quincy cockfingers, the originator of the cunting through song thread that he came to despise and was cruelly deleted by roops. ‘Evans and myself did get a bit carried away with it

It’ll soon be Xmas and my brilliant ‘cunting through carols’ thread will live again

For now I'll take 4th, but I am hungry for more success. To be mentioned in such illustrious company is itself a compliment of the highest echelon, however.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Dot forget to pretend to have a job, post reams of fantasy bullshit about boats and an imaginary wife, fawn over a troll and drink yourself into oblivion each night. If you need any tips, our current expert @Dyslexic cnut will be happy to advise.

Nice one Ape. Pretty much right on target and would have been faultless if only you hadn’t fucked up the spelling 3 letters in. Aside from that 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

For now I'll take 4th, but I am hungry for more success. To be mentioned in such illustrious company is itself a compliment of the highest echelon, however.

Quincy was both the funniest fucker this site has seen and biggest idiot- often in the same sentence of his pissed up, coked up gibberish 

He was claimed as one of the clique but always had a soft spot for the old pecker. I deflected his jibes with kindness. I think he saw me as the big brother he never had- the opposite to the runty whelsh cousin in bubba and the evil dealer in @Decimuskeeping his hooked on cheap skag 

12 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Melbourne this week makes Belfast look like fucking Legoland SC. The entire MSM excepting Sky News immediately lying about the construction trade protestors and predictably reeling out their favourite fake news narrative… Far right, antivaxxers, neo nazi infiltrators without a shred of evidence to back it up. Dictator Dans stormtroopers deserve fucking hanging mate. Absolutely shocking what’s going on in Oz, and as usual the fake news fuckpigs over here would rather broadcast a ‘special report’ every show about igloos melting or smog levels in Pakistan etc. etc. etc.

Hope your’e OK though mate.