CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You forgot the disclaimer...

Here’s another one for you then. Fact or fiction? You decide.

A group called ‘The nuclear threat initiative’ whose CEO is a former Democrat US Senator conducted a simulation exercise last year on a possible worldwide outbreak of Monkeypox happening in 2022.

Mmmmm?

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Here’s another one for you then. Fact or fiction? You decide.

A group called ‘The nuclear threat initiative’ whose CEO is a former Democrat US Senator conducted a simulation exercise last year on a possible worldwide outbreak of Monkeypox happening in 2022.

Mmmmm?

Billy, for someone who berates "sheeple" for hiding under the bed you must be The Corner's most scared punter for it seems you come up with a new conspiracy almost on a daily basis. Having just removed pieces of congealed egg from your nooks and crannies you now come up with this. Have you not learned any lessons after your recent humiliations or are you just that deranged?

As for your latest piece of baseless join-the-dots tin-hattery, why bring a "former Democrat US Senator", into the mix? Why did you leave out that aside from the "former Democratic Senator", two of "The four horsemen of the nuclear apocalypse" who guided NTI from the outset include George Shultz and Henry Kissinger, both elder GOP statemen who held high office in Republican administrations? Did you omit this salient fact because it would have transformed your spin into tailspin? Or was it that you're such a sheeple that you blindly regurgitated other peoples' nonsense with out making even a cursory check?

NTI like many other think tanks are in the business to construct potential world event simulations. The number of scenarios assessed run into the thousands.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Billy, for someone who berates "sheeple" for hiding under the bed you must be The Corner's most scared punter for it seems you come up with a new conspiracy almost on a daily basis. Having just removed pieces of congealed egg from your nooks and crannies you now come up with this. Have you not learned any lessons after your recent humiliations or are you just that deranged?

As for your latest piece of baseless join-the-dots tin-hattery, why bring a "former Democrat US Senator", into the mix? Why did you leave out that aside from the "former Democratic Senator", two of "The four horsemen of the nuclear apocalypse" who guided NTI from the outset include George Shultz and Henry Kissinger, both elder GOP statemen who held high office in Republican administrations? Did you omit this salient fact because it would have transformed your spin into tailspin? Or was it that you're such a sheeple that you blindly regurgitated other peoples' nonsense with out making even a cursory check?

NTI like many other think tanks are in the business to construct potential world event simulations. The number of scenarios assessed run into the thousands.

So your answer is Fact.

That is the correct answer. Congratulations.

Question 2

Have the Wuhan Institute of Virology (where the Covid 19 virus absolutely 100% did not originate from) been engaged in ‘gain of function’ research on the Monkeypox virus in the last year? 
Over to you.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Eddieyou need to take control of this situation or show her the hairy side. If this kind of argumentative bullshit is the norm in your relationship, your life must be hellish. I really can’t believe you put up with it because she’s a great fuck…

She is as dirty as a long haired dogs bum, I’m only a man…

• Like 3

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

So your answer is Fact.

That is the correct answer. Congratulations.

Question 2

Have the Wuhan Institute of Virology (where the Covid 19 virus absolutely 100% did not originate from) been engaged in ‘gain of function’ research on the Monkeypox virus in the last year? 
Over to you.

Jesus fucking Christ, Billy. Why bother arguing with this creature. It’s just banned me for implying her hubby had PM’d me about her smelly haddock sluice..he hadn’t of course. Surely the best tactic is to blank the cuntess as she craves ‘engagement.’ I’ve said before, arguing with her is like wrestling with a pig in a pool of hot shit. It’s pointless and exhausting…and after a while, you realise, that the pig is actually enjoying it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jesus fucking Christ, Billy. Why bother arguing with this creature. It’s just banned me for implying her hubby had PM’d me about her smelly haddock sluice..he hadn’t of course. Surely the best tactic is to blank the cuntess as she craves ‘engagement.’ I’ve said before, arguing with her is like wrestling with a pig in a pool of hot shit. It’s pointless and exhausting…and after a while, you realise, that the pig is actually enjoying it.

Don’t you think I enjoy logging in every day to see that she’s been Googling like a lunatic, frantically fact-checking me and then triumphantly debunking my latest revelations, in her unique self superior way, with the added bonus (for me) of several insults too. She’s finished DC. My rope a dope tactic has her almost punched out and I’m still on my feet. I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for her actually. I do hope that doesn’t last as I’m nowhere near done with her yet.

Just now, King Billy said:

Don’t you think I enjoy logging in every day to see that she’s been Googling like a lunatic, frantically fact-checking me and then triumphantly debunking my latest revelations, in her unique self superior way, with the added bonus (for me) of several insults too. She’s finished DC. My rope a dope tactic has her almost punched out and I’m still on my feet. I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for her actually. I do hope that doesn’t last as I’m nowhere near done with her yet.

It’s true that she’s finished here. She has been for a while. But you can knock her out in public here but when you realise that Adalaide Byrd is her nom de plume, and she’s given her a majority decision…waddya gonna do? It’s futile. Blank the bint.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s true that she’s finished here. She has been for a while. But you can knock her out in public here but when you realise that Adalaide Byrd is her nom de plume, and she’s given her a majority decision…waddya gonna do? It’s futile. Blank the bint.

If I did that I’d probably take it out on Goober. He doesn’t deserve that (yet).

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If I did that I’d probably take it out on Goober. He doesn’t deserve that (yet).

Bill, its not my fault you're a fucking idiot. 

Roops, whilst not my cup of tea, kicks your limp cock inside out on a daily basis. 

You carry on, dear boy. Everyone loves seeing you make a twat of yourself on a daily basis. When it all gets too much you know I'll make your apologies. It won't stop everyone thinking you're a tit, but it's better than nothing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Bill, its not my fault you're a fucking idiot. 

Roops, whilst not my cup of tea, kicks your limp cock inside out on a daily basis. 

You carry on, dear boy. Everyone loves seeing you make a twat of yourself on a daily basis. When it all gets too much you know I'll make your apologies. It won't stop everyone thinking you're a tit, but it's better than nothing. 

Not bad. One of your better posts but slightly spoiled by saying ‘on a daily basis’ twice.

Keep up the good work. One day you could be a contender.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hope, for his sake, he’s pissed.

DC, this is just the latest case of you sucking the member of the, ermmm, member, that's hit rock bottom. 

You continue to think that your posts have relevance. 

Newsflash! 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I hope he’s not. Or if he is he’s not taken his medication. Things could rapidly go down hill if he hasn’t read the warning on the box. 

How romantic. A reach around at the bottom of the pile. 

You chaps carry on. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

DC, this is just the latest case of you sucking the member of the, ermmm, member, that's hit rock bottom. 

You continue to think that your posts have relevance. 

Newsflash! 

No fondness for Bill, we’ve had our scraps. More of a plea. Leave it tonight. It’s piss poor. Look at it tomorrow. Night x

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No fondness for Bill, we’ve had our scraps. More of a plea. Leave it tonight. It’s piss poor. Look at it tomorrow. Night x

DC, when you grow up, I might give your opinion a smidgeon of consideration. 

You're lower than Frank, and you know it. Harsh, but fair. 

Just now, Goober said:

DC, when you grow up, I might give your opinion a smidgeon of consideration. 

You're lower than Frank, and you know it. Harsh, but fair. 

Yet you’re 2km below the deepest shaft in the Mponeng mine. I’m just trying to politely take the shovel off you. With all due respect, deference…etc. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Good. You're starting to grasp the futility.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Good. You're starting to grasp the futility.

RK I don’t really get why anyone else should be bothered if Roops and me have the occasional difference of opinion? The more I hear that I can’t win the longer it’ll go on. The majority of it is on threads that I’ve started anyway and if she insists on prodding me every day with her sharp stick then of course I’ll respond. It’s all bollocks anyway. 

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yet you’re 2km below the deepest shaft in the Mponeng mine. I’m just trying to politely take the shovel off you. With all due respect, deference…etc. 

With respect, DC, rather than trying to give advice, you need to be looking after yourself and building some bridges. 

You're durable, I'll give you that, but right now you're as welcome as a freshly laid dog shit ingrained into the tread of a new pair of £200 trainers.

The site needs diversity, but not the bollocks you churn out. 

Just now, King Billy said:

RK I don’t really get why anyone else should be bothered if Roops and me have the occasional difference of opinion? The more I hear that I can’t win the longer it’ll go on. The majority of it is on threads that I’ve started anyway and if she insists on prodding me every day with her sharp stick then of course I’ll respond. It’s all bollocks anyway. 

Occasional? FUCKING OCCASIONAL?!

Every fucking time you cunts come into contact with each other, every fucker else on here has to scroll through walls of boring fucking shite. She says its the "purpose of the site" you say its fucking "fun". I genuinely, desperately hope its just sexual tension, because if you cunts are as mind-fuckingly tedious as these gargantuan "debates" make you out to be then this place is fucked worse than I thought it was.

Fucking occasional. You fucking cunt. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Occasional? FUCKING OCCASIONAL?!

Every fucking time you cunts come into contact with each other, every fucker else on here has to scroll through walls of boring fucking shite. She says its the "purpose of the site" you say its fucking "fun". I genuinely, desperately hope its just sexual tension, because if you cunts are as mind-fuckingly tedious as these gargantuan "debates" make you out to be then this place is fucked worse than I thought it was.

Fucking occasional. You fucking cunt. 

Allright. Every now and then.