CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

So your answer is Fact.

That is the correct answer. Congratulations.

Question 2

Have the Wuhan Institute of Virology (where the Covid 19 virus absolutely 100% did not originate from) been engaged in ‘gain of function’ research on the Monkeypox virus in the last year? 
Over to you.

No Billy, given the context to which you allude to, your join-the-dots conspiracy is fantasy.

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jesus fucking Christ, Billy. Why bother arguing with this creature. It’s just banned me for implying her hubby had PM’d me about her smelly haddock sluice..he hadn’t of course. Surely the best tactic is to blank the cuntess as she craves ‘engagement.’ I’ve said before, arguing with her is like wrestling with a pig in a pool of hot shit. It’s pointless and exhausting…and after a while, you realise, that the pig is actually enjoying it.

You do realize that under the guise of reportage you posted an abridged version of a post that got your account suspended for 48hours? Normally that would have earned you a further 96 hours in the cooler. However I've taken the view that solitary confinement would addle your brain even further resulting in still more fictional nonsense about your refugee situation. Choose your words very carefully if you have to reply, better still don't say anything at all.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You do realize that under the guise of reportage you posted an abridged version of a post that got your account suspended for 48hours? Normally that would have earned you a further 96 hours in the cooler. However I've taken the view that solitary confinement would addle your brain even further resulting in still more fictional nonsense about your refugee situation. Choose your words very carefully if you have to reply, better still don't say anything at all.

Ignored. You were warned.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please, that might be a blessing - though I don't recall a "warning". I don't think @Ape™️ has been sending you inflammatory PMs either, its not his style. Here's a idea, just stop fibbing all the time.

No, @Ape™️has not been sending inflammatory PM’s to the deluded, bullshitting fucking idiot.

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

No, @Ape™️has not been sending inflammatory PM’s to the deluded, bullshitting fucking idiot.

Not since I blocked you, strange little cunt. I’ve bought our guest a scythe and she’s out in the fields as we speak. Her vacation is officially over. As you’re so concerned, is there any chance you can utilise your love-in with Roops to organise a Corner charity drop off for these poor blighters? Clothes, toys, marital aids, shoes etc? Do it well and you may get me back onside.

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not since I blocked you, strange little cunt. I’ve bought our guest a scythe and she’s out in the fields as we speak. Her vacation is officially over. As you’re so concerned, is there any chance you can utilise your love-in with Roops to organise a Corner charity drop off for these poor blighters? Clothes, toys, marital aids, shoes etc? Do it well and you may get me back onside.

What the fuck is wrong with you? 

On 28/05/2022 at 11:06, Mrs Roops said:

No Billy, given the context to which you allude to, your join-the-dots conspiracy is fantasy.

So your answer is fiction.

Sorry that is the wrong answer.

Youtube channel: Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov.

Video title: 3 Months Before Outbreak, Wuhan Lab…….

Next question will follow once you’ve had time to reflect on the (rather obvious by now) gaping holes in your ‘I’m smart and you’re really stupid’ narrative. 

On 28/05/2022 at 11:22, Mrs Roops said:

Sage advice for sure. Couldn’t agree more. If he was to fire back at you with lots of totally ridiculous claims that you were a mad, power hungry, narcissistic, deranged fool, for example (which you’re obviously not), that would be so absolutely abominable, as well as being so untrue, that you could be forgiven (by yourself) if your undeniable (and self professed) ‘consistency’ were to lapse, you might unintentionally and without even glancing at your moral compass, lash out at DC for daring to disobey a stern warning.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Sage advice for sure. Couldn’t agree more. If he was to fire back at you with lots of totally ridiculous claims that you were a mad, power hungry, narcissistic, deranged fool, for example (which you’re obviously not), that would be so absolutely abominable, as well as being so untrue, that you could be forgiven (by yourself) if your undeniable (and self professed) ‘consistency’ were to lapse, you might unintentionally and without even glancing at your moral compass, lash out at DC for daring to disobey a stern warning.

Do you think you might be getting a slightly unhealthy obsession with Roops? 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

So your answer is fiction.

Sorry that is the wrong answer.

Youtube channel: Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov.

Video title: 3 Months Before Outbreak, Wuhan Lab…….

Next question will follow once you’ve had time to reflect on the (rather obvious by now) gaping holes in your ‘I’m smart and you’re really stupid’ narrative. 

The answer is still the same Billy as it struck me that you persistently refuse or avoid any questions asked of you, a state of affairs that is wholly inequitable. To redress the imbalance you would need to deal with a slew of questions that you have thus far avoided. Now I'm a reasonable girl and have little desire to cause you alarm and distress so you have just one task to complete before we can return to debate; please can you now provide the follow up on the treaty signed between the World Health Organisation and 194 national leaders on 22 May last? Nothing too onerous, you can list in bullet points, also we'd be grateful if you could list the names of leaders who did not attend.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The answer is still the same Billy as it struck me that you persistently refuse or avoid any questions asked of you, a state of affairs that is wholly inequitable. To redress the imbalance you would need to deal with a slew of questions that you have thus far avoided. Now I'm a reasonable girl and have little desire to cause you alarm and distress so you have just one task to complete before we can return to debate; please can you now provide the follow up on the treaty signed between the World Health Organisation and 194 national leaders on 22 May last? Nothing too onerous, you can list in bullet points, also we'd be grateful if you could list the names of leaders who did not attend.

Blah blah blah.