CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm struggling to understand all of this... Are you arguing with @King Billy about the validity of dodgy vaccine passes or @Dyslexic cnut about where specifically he sailed? Can you break it all down into bullet points, please?

FFS Killer, she’s wriggling on the hook. Don’t start asking her questions. Just tell her Billy is going to wrap her up in his tinfoil hat when she comes to the surface, and charbroil her tough old rump till it’s wobbling like Joe Bidens lower lip.

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

DC you've been told. Give it a rest. Understood?

Frank. You’re a vicious cunt. She’s struggling worse than Maddie in a rucksack under the back seat  right now. The last thing she fucking needs is you coming to her rescue. Fuck off.

56 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

I am double jabbed with the AZ vaccine .. I am also halfway through isolation with a none too pleasant dose of Covid .. it is like the worst dose of flu I have ever had .. I wonder what it would have been like if I had not been jabbed?

Batflu19. New variant Cockflu21.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

FFS Killer, she’s wriggling on the hook. Don’t start asking her questions. Just tell her Billy is going to wrap her up in his tinfoil hat when she comes to the surface, and charbroil her tough old rump till it’s wobbling like Joe Bidens lower lip.

She won't accept defeat, Billy. Just like you won't. @Dyslexic cnut thinking he's got a chance I can understand due to his relative newness, but you've been down this path multiple times.

No cunt is going to back down on either side of the argument, so why keep arguing? Tell each other to fuck off and move on.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She won't accept defeat, Billy. Just like you won't. @Dyslexic cnut thinking he's got a chance I can understand due to his relative newness, but you've been down this path multiple times.

No cunt is going to back down on either side of the argument, so why keep arguing? Tell each other to fuck off and move on.

RK. You and I came to an understanding long ago, when you and a couple of others offered me a crutch to lean on and sound advice going forward. I thanked you and have not and will not forget that time. What you are saying now is as true and equally as much appreciated, but the thing is that she can cancel me at any time as she wields the big stick. But if she did that, bearing in mind that I know the rules and keep within them nowadays, that would imo be the ultimate admission of defeat. Alternatively she could ignore me, which her ego would also imo not allow.

At least I can find small comfort in the knowledge that my mad tinfoil hat nominations appear to be the most commented on and looked at presently.

Over and out.