CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Of course I’m Jewish Judge. I’m also an ex copper who retired under a cloud of suspicion and nowadays ride around town on a mobility scooter stopping only to buy super strength lager and the occasional kebab. Surely my Orange Order back story and King Billy username haven’t fooled anyone on here? 
‘Shalom’, Oh Shit, I meant ‘No Surrender!’

Well, that's me out. You're on your own.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Perhaps if you watched it you might be able to come up with a better reply. But I guess you don’t need to as the fake news MSM told you what to think and what not to believe immediately the cheat was done. 🐑😴

So when and where did you view 2000 Mules?

On 14/05/2022 at 09:44, Mrs Roops said:

No it's not. So you haven't viewed it. Looking forward to the last in the trilogy - 3000 Bitter Pills.

Mmm? It’s all fucking over Rumble silly. I guess you just googled it and as usual believed the BS they told you as fact. You really should consider the possibility that you’re a fucking idiot.

large.18F22712-956F-4A9C-B408-5DE9812A3025.jpeg.0ab92341cc957f97e7673d73e1a66ca1.jpegIt took me about 5 seconds to find it on Rumble the other day, probably quicker than it took you to read some BS on Google about it being only accessible in officially authorised cinemas etc. etc. to discourage people from actually watching it. 
But having not seen it yourself whereas I have, you still have the audacity to comment as if you know more about it than me. This ‘consistency’ you mentioned recently is actually starting to make sense. You never fail to deliver as far as your giant fucking ego and pure arrogance are concerned. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Mmm? It’s all fucking over Rumble silly. I guess you just googled it and as usual believed the BS they told you as fact. You really should consider the possibility that you’re a fucking idiot.

large.18F22712-956F-4A9C-B408-5DE9812A3025.jpeg.0ab92341cc957f97e7673d73e1a66ca1.jpegIt took me about 5 seconds to find it on Rumble the other day, probably quicker than it took you to read some BS on Google about it being only accessible in officially authorised cinemas etc. etc. to discourage people from actually watching it. 
But having not seen it yourself whereas I have, you still have the audacity to comment as if you know more about it than me. This ‘consistency’ you mentioned recently is actually starting to make sense. You never fail to deliver as far as your giant fucking ego and pure arrogance are concerned. 😂

Billy. It doesn't matter what you think you saw. If she says you didn't, then you didn't. Fact.

Who are you going to believe... Mrs R, or your lyin' eyes?

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Billy. It doesn't matter what you think you saw. If she says you didn't, then you didn't. Fact.

Who are you going to believe... Mrs R, or your lyin' eyes?

I guess if you put it like that Eric it’s difficult to argue about. You don’t happen to have any idea where I can watch it? I’ve been scouring the world  interwebnet thing for days without any luck. Do you think she’s instructed Bill Gates or whoever controls it to block me from ever finding it? Maybe someone will PM me one day, and give me a rough idea what it’s about, so I can keep pretending I’ve watched it.

She really is fucking priceless though, about as believable as a photo of Pens 100% totally real klunge.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I guess if you put it like that Eric it’s difficult to argue about. You don’t happen to have any idea where I can watch it? I’ve been scouring the world  interwebnet thing for days without any luck. Do you think she’s instructed Bill Gates or whoever controls it to block me from ever finding it? Maybe someone will PM me one day, and give me a rough idea what it’s about, so I can keep pretending I’ve watched it.

She really is fucking priceless though, about as believable as a photo of Pens 100% totally real klunge.

Ask @Frank if he's willing to don the wig and recreate it for you. I'm hoping he is planning to do a Christmas message as well. As it looks like the sour-faced lizard parasite that usually does one, won't make it 'til October.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

You're just showing talking heads talking about 2000 Mules and not the movie itself. Why would one need to google when all one has to do is go straight to Rumble? In fact if you click on the Movie at Rumble you immediately get the film maker telling you that to view you have to pay just a few cents shy of $30 US to see the film. That's right, thirty dollars, so not free you fraudulent, utterly clueless piece of work. Alternatively, you could also view the film if you subscribe (for a fat fee) to the film-maker's rumble.locals channel. Have you not yet twigged that the film uses smoke & mirrors and admittedly excellent cinematography to beguile the rabid MAGA crowd into thinking that they were cheated at the presidential election? Of course not, because you're one of the gullible morons who lap up a compelling narrative but doesn't realise the film is bereft of evidence. Fair play to the film-maker though; he saw a market to pander to and made millions out of the MAGA crowd.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're just showing talking heads talking about 2000 Mules and not the movie itself. Why would one need to google when all one has to do is go straight to Rumble? In fact if you click on the Movie at Rumble you immediately get the film maker telling you that to view you have to pay just a few cents shy of $30 US to see the film. That's right, thirty dollars, so not free you fraudulent, utterly clueless piece of work. Alternatively, you could also view the film if you subscribe (for a fat fee) to the film-maker's rumble.locals channel. Have you not yet twigged that the film uses smoke & mirrors and admittedly excellent cinematography to beguile the rabid MAGA crowd into thinking that they were cheated at the presidential election? Of course not, because you're one of the gullible morons who lap up a compelling narrative but doesn't realise the film is bereft of evidence. Fair play to the film-maker though; he saw a market to pander to and made millions out of the MAGA crowd.

You really aren’t that bright are you? So you’ve searched 2000 Mules on Rumble and it’s not available unless you pay 30$?

How strange that I was able to view it last week within seconds of trying? There’s dozens of uploads of it at any given time on the platform. Of course they have a limited shelf life before they’re taken down for copyright or whatever legal reasons, but as fast as they are removed more appear. I don’t think you’re actually this stupid so I’ll assume you haven’t given this post of yours your full attention.

Try harder or fuck off.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

You really aren’t that bright are you? So you’ve searched 2000 Mules on Rumble and it’s not available unless you pay 30$?

How strange that I was able to view it last week within seconds of trying? There’s dozens of uploads of it at any given time on the platform. Of course they have a limited shelf life before they’re taken down for copyright or whatever legal reasons, but as fast as they are removed more appear. I don’t think you’re actually this stupid so I’ll assume you haven’t given this post of yours your full attention.

Try harder or fuck off.

Very strange...and convenient. 'Its there, but its not there' is the sort of cop-out your favoured covid experts would use by saying, "I know stuff, but I cant tell you - trust me anyway". Its also strange why you resorted to the charade of uploading a screen-grab of vid titles which talk about 2000 Mules. Your convoluted excuses are too little too late. But most strange of all you avoid rebutting any opinions I have of the movie in question. Now colour me cynical but its as if you actually haven't seen the film. Haven't we been here before where you say you've read/seen/experienced stuff but then becomes clear you haven't? 

Let me help you. As you know I'm an even-handed girl and will fight for the underdog, you know, the little man who through his cluelessness always falls into a hole he's dug himself so I will say this. If (and that's a hypothetical "if") there is any semblance of truth in 2000 Mules' "exposé" then IMO there's enough material to overturn the last presidential election. Now you're the expert on all things American - what do you think will be Trump's next course of action, after all he has amassed a sizeable fighting fund to legally overturn the election?

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Very strange...and convenient. 'Its there, but its not there' is the sort of cop-out your favoured covid experts would use by saying, "I know stuff, but I cant tell you - trust me anyway". Its also strange why you resorted to the charade of uploading a screen-grab of vid titles which talk about 2000 Mules. Your convoluted excuses are too little too late. But most strange of all you avoid rebutting any opinions I have of the movie in question. Now colour me cynical but its as if you actually haven't seen the film. Haven't we been here before where you say you've read/seen/experienced stuff but then becomes clear you haven't? 

Let me help you. As you know I'm an even-handed girl and will fight for the underdog, you know, the little man who through his cluelessness always falls into a hole he's dug himself so I will say this. If (and that's a hypothetical "if") there is any semblance of truth in 2000 Mules' "exposé" then IMO there's enough material to overturn the last presidential election. Now you're the expert on all things American - what do you think will be Trump's next course of action, after all he has amassed a sizeable fighting fund to legally overturn the election?

As you clearly haven’t seen the film (which I have in its entirety) but seem to be willing to enter into your usual default ‘I know better than you. You’re a thicko’ mode. If and when you find the time in your very busy life to actually watch it, then your thoughts on it will carry a lot more weight imo.

I assume you’ve based everything you’ve said about it on the totally predictable fact checks and fake news nonsense which Google presented you with to protect you from harm and misinformation Sweetheart. 
As for overturning the 2020 election, that’s not going to happen now but at least the more people who see that fraud did occur on a huge scale and how it was done, the better.
Im still waiting for you to explain to me how Trump won 27 of the 28 ‘bellwether counties’ and yet apparently lost? 
LETS GO BRANDON

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As you clearly haven’t seen the film (which I have in its entirety) but seem to be willing to enter into your usual default ‘I know better than you. You’re a thicko’ mode. If and when you find the time in your very busy life to actually watch it, then your thoughts on it will carry a lot more weight imo.

I assume you’ve based everything you’ve said about it on the totally predictable fact checks and fake news nonsense which Google presented you with to protect you from harm and misinformation Sweetheart. 
As for overturning the 2020 election, that’s not going to happen now but at least the more people who see that fraud did occur on a huge scale and how it was done, the better.
Im still waiting for you to explain to me how Trump won 27 of the 28 ‘bellwether counties’ and yet apparently lost? 
LETS GO BRANDON

@Mrs Roops King Billy has granted me authority to apologise on his behalf, q.v.

On the basis of this exchange, King Billy apologises for being a tin-foil-hatted, gullible, stupid fucking cunt.

Regretably, despite his apology, he'll carry on regardless. 

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

@Mrs Roops King Billy has granted me authority to apologise on his behalf, q.v.

On the basis of this exchange, King Billy apologises for being a tin-foil-hatted, gullible, stupid fucking cunt.

Regretably, despite his apology, he'll carry on regardless. 

Pull your lizard tongue out her dirtbox and get up off your worn out knees. I’m sick of hearing your non stop apologetic whining. 
Apology accepted (provisionally) but under review .

Be off with you now, you feeble minded twit.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Pull your lizard tongue out her dirtbox and get up off your worn out knees. I’m sick of hearing your non stop apologetic whining. 
Apology accepted (provisionally) but under review .

Be off with you now, you feeble minded twit.

Bill, you granted me this authority. If you don't like it, hard fucking luck. Expect to be apologising for lots more of your deranged tripe soon. 

Also, you'll be apologising for having a tiny, malfunctional penis. 

Lap it up. 

• Like 1