CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sidney Poitier

Hammer of Cunts

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Depends where you are walking and whether there is a chance of game getting up in front of you. 

As such, the answer is no, that's not normal, mostly. 

The fucker here is simple ergonomics and safety that's taught at a very early age.

28" barrel, 14 or 15" stock or thereabouts? The ergonomics don't work. You can't shoot yourself in the gut whilst carrying it. 

Assuming it's loaded, not broken & safety off, then you drop it such that it spins 180 degrees and faces towards you and the trigger somehow is depressed.... 

There's far too many improbables there to make it realistic. Let's just say it's going to be a seriously unlikely set of events that's going to need some JFK magic bullet type explanation. 

So the rumour that Alec Baldwin was there is looking the more likely then! 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10379145/Italian-junior-shooting-champion-19-dies-accidentally-shooting-stomach.html

What's your angle on this Eric? I don't buy it. 

Btw: how come you can't receive PMs?

Italian? Shooting?? Surely sprinting would have been more his sport, after hastily dropping the gun first.

On 08/01/2022 at 01:00, Eric Cuntman said:

And I was making the point that any cunt with a knowledge of firearms and an inclination to end their life, would invariably opt for the head. That was the point, speculative and on topic. Jesus fucking Christ.

Could go in one ear & out of the other.

• Like 1

On 08/01/2022 at 01:00, Eric Cuntman said:

And I was making the point that any cunt with a knowledge of firearms and an inclination to end their life, would invariably opt for the head. That was the point, speculative and on topic. Jesus fucking Christ.

I’d have done both his knees from the back just for being Italian if that’s any help. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find it quite heartening and comforting Bill.

Crawling back down the mountain on his hands and the mushy bits where his knees used to be would take his mind off the little entry wound in the front of his overpriced designer jumper. Statistically most Waps get shot in the back anyway. The cunt should count himself lucky to be different from the rest of his countrymen.