CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sidney Poitier

Hammer of Cunts

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They call him Mr Dead.

4 minutes ago, Fatty Junior said:

They call me mr dead Cunt 

Eric, you've been warned before about your propensity for future plagiarism. Apologise to Fatty immediately.

• Like 2

Guest Fatty Junior
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Eric, you've been warned before about your propensity for future plagiarism. Apologise to Fatty immediately.

😆great Cunts think alike

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fatty is definitely the Corner's smartest termite.

2 minutes ago, Fatty Junior said:

😆great Cunts think alike

How the fuck am I still out of likes? I know I only logged back in yesterday and got a bit trigger happy, but I'm guessing that fresh likes are now being manufactured and distributed by cheap, refugee darkie scumbag workers.

Well done Blair. Enjoy the multicultural utopia you created. Immigrants do as they please, the indigenous white population hide away, safe in the knowledge that the police only protect and answer to minorities. Fuck you Tony & Cherie. I hope all your kids die of unexplained cardiac events on the same day your Pfizer stock report arrives. Cunts.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How the fuck am I still out of likes? I know I only logged back in yesterday and got a bit trigger happy, but I'm guessing that fresh likes are now being manufactured and distributed by cheap, refugee darkie scumbag workers.

Well done Blair. Enjoy the multicultural utopia you created. Immigrants do as they please, the indigenous white population hide away, safe in the knowledge that the police only protect and answer to minorities. Fuck you Tony & Cherie. I hope all your kids die of unexplained cardiac events on the same day your Pfizer stock report arrives. Cunts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10379145/Italian-junior-shooting-champion-19-dies-accidentally-shooting-stomach.html

What's your angle on this Eric? I don't buy it. 

Btw: how come you can't receive PMs?

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Shot himself in the stomach? Accidently? With a shotgun? I'm calling bullshit on that one. 

His shoelace could have been snagged on the trigger at the precise moment his foot went down a rabbit hole. As feasible an explanation as all the other teenagers keeling over because of: 'somethingwhichdefinitelyisntthevaccine', To give the condition it's correct medical term.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His shoelace could have been snagged on the trigger at the precise moment his foot went down a rabbit hole. As feasible an explanation as all the other teenagers keeling over because of: 'somethingwhichdefinitelyisntthevaccine', To give the condition it's correct medical term.

Hmmmmm. 

Fuck all that shit.

All I'm saying is that shooting yourself in the gut with a shotgun is beyond a spectacular fail. As someone that's accidently discharged a shotgun on a couple of occasions, over decades of use and without serious incident, I can say that to shoot yourself in the stomach is nigh on impossible. 

It's a zip yourself into a holdall and suffocate in a London flat type incident in my, uniformed of all the facts, opinion. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Hmmmmm. 

Fuck all that shit.

All I'm saying is that shooting yourself in the gut with a shotgun is beyond a spectacular fail. As someone that's accidently discharged a shotgun on a couple of occasions, over decades of use and without serious incident, I can say that to shoot yourself in the stomach is nigh on impossible. 

It's a zip yourself into a holdall and suffocate in a London flat type incident in my, uniformed of all the facts, opinion. 

If you want to kill yourself with a shotgun, do it like 'Bobby Peru'.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want to kill yourself with a shotgun, do it like 'Bobby Peru'.

I'm not keen. If you'd like to demonstrate though, I'm not going to stand in the way of individual free will.

If it's up to me, I'd rather you didn't. 

Love you. Mwah, Mwah... All that shit. 

Fuck off. 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm not keen. If you'd like to demonstrate though, I'm not going to stand in the way of individual free will.

If it's up to me, I'd rather you didn't. 

Love you. Mwah, Mwah... All that shit. 

Fuck off. 

I'd use a .22 short, deep crossed with a hacksaw. Goes in, breaks up and bounces around a bit. Doesn't exit, so nicer for the relatives at ID time. 

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

Hmmmmm. 

Fuck all that shit.

I always thought it was common practice to break the gun when walking about. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd use a .22 short, deep crossed with a hacksaw. Goes in, breaks up and bounces around a bit. Doesn't exit, so nicer for the relatives at ID time. 

. 22 gut shot? That's going to sting until you bled out. A head shot wouldn't lend itself to an open coffin funeral. 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

. 22 gut shot? That's going to sting until you bled out. A head shot wouldn't lend itself to an open coffin funeral. 

I meant a head shot. You clearly didn't get the Bobby Peru reference. .22 short with a crossed flathead won't come out the top. I'm fucking sick of being the only sober cunt here at weekends and having to explain this shit to bottle dummies.

Can some of you start getting drug habits and making more sense. Fuck off.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I always thought it was common practice to break the gun when walking about. 

Depends where you are walking and whether there is a chance of game getting up in front of you. 

As such, the answer is no, that's not normal, mostly. 

The fucker here is simple ergonomics and safety that's taught at a very early age.

28" barrel, 14 or 15" stock or thereabouts? The ergonomics don't work. You can't shoot yourself in the gut whilst carrying it. 

Assuming it's loaded, not broken & safety off, then you drop it such that it spins 180 degrees and faces towards you and the trigger somehow is depressed.... 

There's far too many improbables there to make it realistic. Let's just say it's going to be a seriously unlikely set of events that's going to need some JFK magic bullet type explanation. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I meant a head shot. You clearly didn't get the Bobby Peru reference. .22 short with a crossed flathead won't come out the top. I'm fucking sick of being the only sober cunt here at weekends and having to explain this shit to bottle dummies.

Can some of you start getting drug habits and making more sense. Fuck off.

How the fuck does the behaviour of some character from a film I've never seen any bearing on what I may or may not have consumed? I know lots of completely useless shit, but I'm not an oracle. 

We were discussing accidently shooting oneself in the stomach after all.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

How the fuck does the behaviour of some character from a film I've never seen any bearing on what I may or may not have consumed? I know lots of completely useless shit, but I'm not an oracle. 

We were discussing accidently shooting oneself in the stomach after all.

And I was making the point that any cunt with a knowledge of firearms and an inclination to end their life, would invariably opt for the head. That was the point, speculative and on topic. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Like 1