CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lorna & Craig Hewitt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I have a soft spot for the spack-minded and nothing makes my piss fizz to xenomorph acidic levels than those who target or mistreat our precious mongs. Poor bloke. I hope the corner unanimously votes we get the Tower of London working like the good old days and have these cunts flayed, hung still alive for a public armed with handfuls of salt and sand. Utter filth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10263641/Disabled-man-close-death-parents-imprisoned-bedroom-strewn-faeces.html

29 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I have a soft spot for the spack-minded and nothing makes my piss fizz to xenomorph acidic levels than those who target or mistreat our precious mongs. Poor bloke. I hope the corner unanimously votes we get the Tower of London working like the good old days and have these cunts flayed, hung still alive for a public armed with handfuls of salt and sand. Utter filth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10263641/Disabled-man-close-death-parents-imprisoned-bedroom-strewn-faeces.html

But they’re both wearing their masks so they must be good, kind and caring people?

Hang the fucking pair of them.

53 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Another glaring reason that 'Guttocating' should be included in the judiciary's list of punishy things.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me! It’s hard to believe that the Hewitt’s treated poor Archie that way. But that’s what happens when you live in nutty California and the media are licking your arse and throwing money at you. You lose all sense of perspective.

It’s a tragedy.

• 1 month later...
On 19/01/2022 at 23:54, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! It’s hard to believe that the Hewitt’s treated poor Archie that way. But that’s what happens when you live in nutty California and the media are licking your arse and throwing money at you. You lose all sense of perspective.

It’s a tragedy.

There's probably more Kikes per square mile in California than there is in Israel, so I'm surprised you're not a fan.

As for Archie, he's lucky he wasn't born to one of your lot, he'd have had some mental Torah basher grabbing his cock and mutilating it whilst still a few days old. 

The Chosen People? Chosen by who? Some deviant fucking sex case.

• Like 1