CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neighbours told to get fucked

camberwell gypsy

I tuned on to the news earlier, to  find out if little Vlad Pootin had sent his tanks across the border to kick the shit of the Ukrainians or if that psycho dwarf in sweatyland had cut a couple of inches off of all doors in schools to aid airflow to combat the wok flu (you couldn't make it up) or if BloJo has finally fled number 10 only to find that top story is the possible demise of aussie soap Neighbours. By all accounts Channel 5 has decided to concentrate on home grown drama and has decided to ditch this asinine shitfest.  Now the corked hat wearers are madly scrabbling around trying to find some suckers to pick up the programme (one mentioned Ch4). But hopefully they'll be told to go fuck themselves. This pile of elephant wank is beloved by gormless fuckers, sitting in their damp infested council flats, with the rain thumping against their windows, tucking into their beans on toast,  who believe that Australia is the promised land of milk and honey because of shit like this. 

Steve Smith is a cheating cunt 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I tuned on to the news earlier, to  find out if little Vlad Pootin had sent his tanks across the border to kick the shit of the Ukrainians or if that psycho dwarf in sweatyland had cut a couple of inches off of all doors in schools to aid airflow to combat the wok flu (you couldn't make it up) or if BloJo has finally fled number 10 only to find that top story is the possible demise of aussie soap Neighbours. By all accounts Channel 5 has decided to concentrate on home grown drama and has decided to ditch this asinine shitfest.  Now the corked hat wearers are madly scrabbling around trying to find some suckers to pick up the programme (one mentioned Ch4). But hopefully they'll be told to go fuck themselves. This pile of elephant wank is beloved by gormless fuckers, sitting in their damp infested council flats, with the rain thumping against their windows, tucking into their beans on toast,  who believe that Australia is the promised land of milk and honey because of shit like this. 

Remember Stefan Dennis's pop song? "Don't it make ya feeeeeeeeeel goooooodd"

What a cunt. And that cunt out of Mad Max 3 singing the theme to Kylie & Jason's wedding, killed off his rock star credibility. He was the frontman for 'Rose Tattoo', after AC/DC, the only Aussie Rock rock band that didn't succumb to a stranglewank.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gypsies seem to always have a problem with neighbours. I’ve often wondered why that is.

• Like 1

I haven’t watched an episode of Neighbours since Lassiter’s burnt down the first time, but it always struck me as rather more cheery and distracting than half an hour watching Audrey trim Rita’s hair in rain-sodden Weatherfield. The decision to bin Neighbours in the UK is being spun here as evidence of an “ever more parochial and introspective UK”, with some news wag suggesting Liz Truss is asked to intervene under the newly minted Free Trade Agreement. 

Never one to miss an opportunity, the Daily Mail are keen to point out that the £87m the BBC spent on a new Eastenders set could have paid for Neighbours for five years. 

Marcus Tandy was a Cunt.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2022 at 14:22, Last Cunt Standing said:

I haven’t watched an episode of Neighbours since Lassiter’s burnt down the first time, but it always struck me as rather more cheery and distracting than half an hour watching Audrey trim Rita’s hair in rain-sodden Weatherfield. The decision to bin Neighbours in the UK is being spun here as evidence of an “ever more parochial and introspective UK”, with some news wag suggesting Liz Truss is asked to intervene under the newly minted Free Trade Agreement. 

Never one to miss an opportunity, the Daily Mail are keen to point out that the £87m the BBC spent on a new Eastenders set could have paid for Neighbours for five years. 

Marcus Tandy was a Cunt.

The TANDY electronic store were useful.

On 16/02/2022 at 21:37, Cunty BigBollox said:

I would tell my neighbours to get fucked but one of them as got a miniature ice puck super glued to the side of their head and the other has 'excessive ear wax'. In summary, they're both deaf cunts so I tell them anything I fucking like anyhow and they just grin and nod.

Pardon?

• 2 weeks later...