CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

Don't crawl up my Gary with a like, it's creepy.

I'm not a nice bloke.

I’ve raised your game. There’s something in there and I’m trying to wheedle it out. Seems to be working but don’t drop your guard boy. I’ve been taught by the best on here. I’m watching you.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well long long time ago in a world of confusion, out popped CC and many a sarcastic horrible cunt formed in it's corridors to exhume the problems of this cuntish world, then the corner got big and fat and was infiltrated by the thickest ugliest bum bandits that could be imagined...you know the type, drug and booze fuelled spastics of the highest order..that's where you come in.

Hope this helped, now kill yourself.

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away,The Corner was bloated with useless single-celled proto-cunts. Tranny, train spotting Pen, Apple the depressive, Bender the resident work experience Down's kid and the likes of Frank and Patroller sniping from the shadows.

Glory days for idiots like yourself who are at best semi-literate, but for anyone else this was a period of time that even Drew woud cringe at with embarrassment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away,The Corner was bloated with useless single-celled proto-cunts. Tranny, train spotting Pen, Apple the depressive, Bender the resident work experience Down's kid and the likes of Frank and Patroller sniping from the shadows.

Glory days for idiots like yourself who are at best semi-literate, but for anyone else this was a period of time that even Drew woud cringe at with embarrassment.

Well fuck my eye out, the duck has found it's wings, now flap em and fly off.

Bug eating cunt.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve raised your game. There’s something in there and I’m trying to wheedle it out. Seems to be working but don’t drop your guard boy. I’ve been taught by the best on here. I’m watching you.

Watching me ??

You're a perverted little fucking cuntbreed DC.

So who taught you DC ?

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was a world of Flinty, Benny, Apple and Catwoman the Fab Four plus Mrs R and James all highly evolved.. there were a few sideshows .. Mammoth Cock and a few more (including me).

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

I like you Frank as you was the cunt that was horrible to me way back in the summer of 2012..June i do believe.

These crazy fools on here wouldn't understand.

There's no two ways about it, bend, when all's said and done, the board will agree that I single-handedly became the best on here by being nice to no one. I know that you know you are the thickest person ever to walk this flat earth of ours, and that's why we'll always be close. Apart from the monotonous Cuntybaws, you're the only cunt left who knows that at least eighty percent of what appears on here these days is my recycled shit from yesteryear... the Duckman being by far the biggest plagiarist of them all. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's no two ways about it, bend, when all's said and done, the board will agree that I single-handedly became the best on here by being nice to no one. I know that you know you are the thickest person ever to walk this flat earth of ours, and that's why we'll always be close. Apart from the monotonous Cuntybaws, you're the only cunt left who knows that at least eighty percent of what appears on here these days, is my recycled shit from yesteryear... the Duckman being by far the biggest plagiarist of them all. 

No Frank, the duckman is mine, the rest is yours, you can even have DC, that little thimble cunt keeps trolling me, if i get the hammers out then it's curtains for him...but i'm trying to turn the other cheek and do my pilates tonight.

Show DC who's boss.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

No Frank, the duckman is mine, the rest is yours, you can even have DC, that little thimble cunt keeps trolling me, if i get the hammers out then it's curtains for him...but i'm trying to turn the other cheek and do my pilates tonight.

Show DC who's boss.

That’s my nights sleep ruined. Fucking imbecilic bellsniff.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

You have got to be one of the worst, if not the worst, punters to appear on these pages in recent years. A wet toadying and repugnant small man, genuinely despised by each and every one of us. 

About time an all Frank, I've been waiting years for something decent from you and here it is. I clearly bring out the best in you, have a like, you awful poofter. Lol. 

49 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well fuck my eye out, the duck has found it's wings, now flap em and fly off.

Bug eating cunt.

The only member that has surprised me is the Ape. I absolutely fucking hammered that little dotard to death a thousands times, yet somehow, over the years, he's managed to secure some sort of name for himself. These days he settles for the established one-liner defence, but people forget how awful he was/is. Childharold and Rassters are today's biggest losers, but back in the day, the Ape was something else!

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

About time an all Frank, I've been waiting years for something decent from you and here it is. I clearly bring out the best in you, have a like, you awful poofter. Lol. 

‘Years?’ You joined this site 18 months ago. Lame, wooden, limited and cowardly. You mouth breathing fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

The only member that has surprised me is the Ape. I absolutely fucking hammered that little dotard to death a thousands times, yet somehow, over the years, he's managed to secure some sort of name for himself. These days he settles for the established one-liner defence, but people forget how awful he was/is. Childharold and Rassters are today;'s biggest losers, but back in then, the Ape was something else!

I haven't seen any sign of Ape's nemesis Punkape, i'm thinking the unthinkable here Frank...but what if Ape killed him and we have our first CC homicide.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

The only member that has surprised me is the Ape. I absolutely fucking hammered that little dotard to death a thousands times, yet somehow, over the years, he's managed to secure some sort of name for himself. These days he settles for the established one-liner defence, but people forget how awful he was/is. Childharold and Rassters are today's biggest losers, but back in the day, the Ape was something else!

@Ape™️ has my number. He’s a very terrible cunt…so he is.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Years?’ You joined this site 18 months ago. Lame, wooden, limited and cowardly. You mouth breathing fucking idiot. 

Is your name Frank? Why do need to jump in all the time? Calm down and take a breather, this site will be the death of you if you're not careful. 

• Like 1