CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another mauled child

Stubby Pecker

47 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Seasons come and go, a pandemic hits the county and now there is war in Europe. And throughout it all you’re still on here, day in, day out, posting your (thankfully) unique brand of utter fucking drivel. What a life you live.

My unselfish hope is that Pen finally decides to pull its spotty, cellulite-rich backside out of its fecal-encrusted 1970s British Rail office chair, makes its way from its single person's retirement basement flat, up the damp steps and onto the main road, where the brakes of a speeding car simply aren't powerful enough to cope with the inertia of slowing down for a 6"4 Geoff Capes dead ringer in a flowery M&S frock. 

What a sad, lonely, desperate cunt.   

• Like 1

On 24/03/2022 at 21:08, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's just outlaw black cunts. Jut lipped, stinking wannabe gangstas who can't fight so they get a dog that can. I'm fucking sick of looking down their nostrils and listening to them sucking their teeth anyway. All they contribute is degradation and violence. Even the respectable, well dressed ones are only two missed meals away from bouncing around screaming and threatening to kill everyone. 

We should have left them in the dust bowl we found them in. They wouldn't have worked out how to get here on their own. Dirty fucking subhuman scum.

invited-my-white-in-laws-over-for-a-frie

On 24/03/2022 at 21:08, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's just outlaw black cunts. Jut lipped, stinking wannabe gangstas who can't fight so they get a dog that can. I'm fucking sick of looking down their nostrils and listening to them sucking their teeth anyway. All they contribute is degradation and violence. Even the respectable, well dressed ones are only two missed meals away from bouncing around screaming and threatening to kill everyone. 

We should have left them in the dust bowl we found them in. They wouldn't have worked out how to get here on their own. Dirty fucking subhuman scum.

Calm down Eric. Just for you here's a white man beating the crap out of a black man. 

*Fucking hate the Rocky films but I never tire of watching this scene. 

• Like 1