CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another mauled child

Stubby Pecker

“Eerrr I know wot, let’s get a fuckin’ pit bull and leave it with our baby, eerrr?”

Fucking thick scouser cunts. Id happily let them have all the most vicious, deranged pit bull-alligator cross cunt hounds they want, provided they’re all sterilised at birth. That way when the fucking things go psycho and do what they’re breed for they’ll only rip the fuckwit owners to shreds and not a baby. I’m guessing the parents are heavily tattooed and smoke 60 a day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

“Eerrr I know wot, let’s get a fuckin’ pit bull and leave it with our baby, eerrr?”

Fucking thick scouser cunts. Id happily let them have all the most vicious, deranged pit bull-alligator cross cunt hounds they want, provided they’re all sterilised at birth. That way when the fucking things go psycho and do what they’re breed for they’ll only rip the fuckwit owners to shreds and not a baby. I’m guessing the parents are heavily tattooed and smoke 60 a day. 

"Eeerr, wot can go wrong like"? 

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

342d31b8492b781b77ca0a0bc896a5b1

Clearly two upstanding and contributing members of society. 

Put them down along with the dog, the disgusting pair of fucking cunts.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I’ve genuinely not read into the case other than they were scousers, and simply put two and two together 

Your photo confirms my scum bag theory 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Looks like the dog did a shit on her head before having its dinner. Oh, and dogs are cunts too

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The best way to teach these dangerous dog breeds to live peacefully with human beings is to spread Pedigree Chum generously on my arse. They soon learn that if they eat the kids they don’t get to lick my star anymore. Am I the only one to know this very effective trick?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Looks like the dog did a shit on her head before having its dinner. Oh, and dogs are cunts too

Neil, you tattooed knuckled Piltdown Man cunt. I've always imagined you to be the sort of EDL supporting wanker that has a pack of staffies and pitbulls trained to savage cats and lick the sweat off your maggot.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, come on (Keith Lard) @Wolfie is it the dogs fault? The owners only had it a week, surely it can't be their fault for the dogs behaviour, can it?

Either you haven't read what I've said before about certain breeds being made illegal, or you're as vacuous as Pen. On this occasion, I will be tolerant of your stupidity and attempt to answer your question. 

It baffles me just what possesses young parents to welcome a breed developed for fighting into their homes, especially with young children. If they're going to get a dog, why not a Bichon Frise, Whippet or Border terrier, which are generally happy, loyal and loving, with no history of attacking humans?

So yes, these obviously chavvy Scousers must take some blame for what appears to be not checking the animal's history – and getting completely the wrong type of dog. The fact they had it a week is irrelevant. If the difference between getting a free rescue dog that's a dangerous breed renowned for killing and one of the examples above costing £1,000, for example, and they haven't got the money, they shouldn't consider getting a fucking dog in the first place. Irresponsible cunts. Their choice has left their child and dog dead.

Their house looks like it's on a typically shitty Liverpudlian council estate, many renowned for dangerous breeds as some form of self-defence. So perhaps this was their reasoning for getting a pitbull-type pooch, which has backfired in the worst possible way.

You can't tar all dogs with the same brush – much in the same way you cannot tar all owners.

Seriously Drew, are you as thick as Pen? I've repeately said these breeds (and part-breeds) should be banned in the UK – period. You need a driving licence before you're allowed on public roads in a vehicle. You need a firearms licence before you can own a gun. Likewise, people ought to obtain a licence for dog ownership, for all breeds. This would ensure dogs will be owned by responsible people, and secondly, help reduce rare fatalities such as this because the dog is of a threatening type which hasn't been vetted properly.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Topper Stubs; good old fashioned cunting par excellence. It's the same with kids dying in house fires, parents are always sink estate sub-beings.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Either you haven't read what I've said before about certain breeds being made illegal, or you're as vacuous as Pen. On this occasion, I will be tolerant of your stupidity and attempt to answer your question. 

It baffles me just what possesses young parents to welcome a breed developed for fighting into their homes, especially with young children. If they're going to get a dog, why not a Bichon Frise, Whippet or Border terrier, which are generally happy, loyal and loving, with no history of attacking humans?

So yes, these obviously chavvy Scousers must take some blame for what appears to be not checking out the animal's history – and getting completely the wrong type of dog. The fact they had it a week is irrelevant. If the difference between getting a rescue that's a dangerous breed renowned for killing and one of the examples above is £1,000, for example, and they haven't got the money, they shouldn't consider getting a fucking dog in the first place. Irresponsible cunts. Their choice has left their child and dog dead.

Their house looks like it's on a typically shitty Liverpudlian council estate, many renowned for dangerous breeds as some form of self-defence. So perhaps this was their reasoning for getting a pitbull-type pooch, which has backfired in the worst possible way.

You can't tar all dogs with the same brush – much in the same way you cannot tar all owners.

Seriously Drew, are you as thick as Pen? I've repeately said these breeds (and part-breeds) should be banned in the UK – period. You need a driving licence before you're allowed on public roads in a vehicle. You need a firearms licence before you can own a gun. Likewise, people ought to obtain a licence for dog ownership, for all breeds. This would ensure dogs will be owned by responsible people, and secondly, help reduce rare fatalities such as this because the dog is of a threatening type which hasn't been vetted properly.

Wolfie stop whining on with the bleeding obvious and remember where you are. I respect Cunty and enjoy his contributions. Make me laugh before I turn on you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Wolfie stop whining on with the bleeding obvious and remember where you are. I respect Cunty and enjoy his contributions. Make me laugh before I turn on you. 

I'd much prefer it if you turned on me. Despite the reality of your 55kg chiropractor's shop window skeleton, the warmongering beard, scowling face of Vangelis and prose of an angry teen remains as intimidating now as it was when I joined.

Give me your best shot. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Wind your fucking pencil kneck in before I break it. I won't tell you again.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Bichon Frise, Whippet or Border terrier, which are generally happy, loyal and loving, with no history of attacking humans?

... or a Staffie, a breeed that the Kennel Club recommends as a suitable family pet[ they were often used to guard children. That said, no-one with any sense would leave a dog alone with a small child.

• Like 1