CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Blackboy Clock

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

You mean cut his cock off and make it look intersex, or are they objecting because it's black? I thought we had moved on from colour after George Flyd became a martyr and the woke-flakes had now progressed into gender misrepresentation.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In honour of St George Floyd, I think the clock should be set 9 minutes and 37 seconds fast. 

That's another cunt I'm colour blind to! I caught a bit of Forrest Gump on the telly the other day and thought they'd edited it to make it George Floyd dying in Tom Hanks' hands during the end of the Vietnam part...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's another cunt I'm colour blind to! I caught a bit of Forrest Gump on the telly the other day and thought they'd edited it to make it George Floyd dying in Tom Hanks' hands during the end of the Vietnam part...

I don't actually know what a black boy clock is, but I want it to be like a cuckoo clock, but every hour the little door opens and a little gollywog in dungarees and a straw hat pops out and does a little tap dance. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't actually know what a black boy clock is, but I want it to be like a cuckoo clock, but every hour the little door opens and a little gollywog in dungarees and a straw hat pops out and does a little tap dance. 

Thank fuck for L's. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a pub in Weeley, a few miles from me, called 'The Black Boy'. I haven't been past for a while so I don't know if it's been allowed to keep its name.

There’s a 200 year boozer in Prestbury, near our gaff with the same name. It’s been forced to change its name now. This in a very affluent area of Cheshire that is very resistant to change. They’ve stopped streetlights in the village for decades now. It’s now called ‘The Cotton Pickers Arms.’

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

What the fuck has it got to do with you?

Well, as you nominated the fucking subject I thought you might have something to say about why it is winding you up. 
My mistake, clearly you had an extra bowl of stupid for breakfast that morning……..followed by scrambled brains on toast.