CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

KB has no point except to parade a non-existent insight that he merely copies from the Slackjaw News Service. Even though he repeatedly dives head-first into a vat of dried egg-powder he still persists which itself gives an insight into his critical thinking abilities, but I digress...

To answer your question, I believe Gates owns about a quarter million acres of farmland, which whilst impressive, pales into insignificance compared to the major land-owning concerns. Ted Turner for example owns in excess of two and half million acres and its not unknown for Australian sheep stations to own in excess of two million acres. In the land-owning stakes Gates is a minor league player. Now, if you want me to play the conspiracy game I'd imagine Gates is buying up land and other green-wash investments as a hedge against increasingly stringent carbon offset rules and to mitigate against potential tax liabilities especially taxation linked to climate change.

I'm interested to know if you own any shares in Pfizer, Moderna etc?

50 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A fatuous question to say the least. The answer is that's for me to know and for you to ponder, in any case what relevance has this to with my previous reply?

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A fatuous question to say the least. The answer is that's for me to know and for you to ponder, in any case what relevance has this to with my previous reply?

Something for you to ponder... If you have a financial interest in one (or more) of the companies you seem to promote and defend all the time, could it be, you are using your platform here for financial gain, thus making your position untenable?

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Maybe not, but she’s definitely one of their best customers. She’s probably got Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Moderna loyalty cards displayed alongside her faded and barely readable MENSA membership card in her faux crocodile skin vegan compliant purse.

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Something for you to ponder... If you have a financial interest in one (or more) of the companies you seem to promote and defend all the time, could it be, you are using your platform here for financial gain, thus making your position untenable?

The only thing tenable about Her Ginger Majesty is her prescription size XXXXXL Tena pants.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think she probably is the confident, intelligent high flying super-being that she projects. I also know it all goes out the window if 'there's a spider'.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She single handedly designed the electronic suspension system (using the Bill Gates michrochip) for the V8, twin turbo engined, rear wheel drive Pfizer World Super Jab team.

Other than that, no involvement at all.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't ponder absurdities. 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't ponder absurdities. 

Now that you’ve finally crossed over and joined us critical thinkers, I’ve mailed you a free top of the range tinfoil hat to get you up and running. Sorry it’s taken a day or two but I’ve had a hell of job finding one anywhere near large enough.

No need to thank me. Looking after each other is in our DNA. I just hope yours isn’t too damaged and altered by all those jabs and boosters and permanently beyond repair.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Now that you’ve finally crossed over and joined us critical thinkers, I’ve mailed you a free top of the range tinfoil hat to get you up and running. Sorry it’s taken a day or two but I’ve had a hell of job finding one anywhere near large enough.

No need to thank me. Looking after each other is in our DNA. I just hope yours isn’t too damaged and altered by all those jabs and boosters and permanently beyond repair.

I'm interested to learn where you purchase your tinfoil @King Billy, all I ever see is aluminium foil and wearing this shit on your bonce will give you Alzheimer's. Your brain absorbs the aluminium through the skin and it's why all aluminium cookware is coated now. What do think of that? Roops will back me up on the high aluminium content in the brains of alzeimer sufferers - I remember reading it somewhere, I think!!?!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Roops will back me up

Roops is ‘Team KB’ now. She’s at this very moment being initiated into the fold, wearing a pair of open crotch Bacofoil drawers, a pair of size 14 thigh length Union Jack stiletto heeled boots and a Frank Spencer multicoloured ‘peephole’ tank top. I’ve no idea why she turned up dressed like that but I expect it’s connected to her obvious mental difficulties.

She actually looks a lot less bonkers than I imagined though, so we’re all quite impressed that she at least made an effort to appear slightly normal. She’s going to be a huge asset to us imo.