CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Spic who slaughtered 19 children and two teachers in Uvalde was a "law abiding citizen" before becoming a mass murderer.

He had been brought to the attention of law enforcement 27 times for making threats. He was ‘self harming’ and posting pictures and videos  of himself cutting his arms and his face on Facebook regularly. He recently posted on Facebook that he was going to shoot his grandmother. He posted his intentions before he set off and committed the school shooting. All the warning signs were there but the authorities ignored them. The US Supreme Court long ago stopped what we call ‘sectioning’ of unstable and potentially dangerous people unless they’ve actually committed a crime. The US Constitution is the backbone of the nation and the Supreme Court exists solely to uphold its clearly defined articles as they were written.
As you say Decs the horse has long ago bolted in America. There are untold millions of illegal, untraceable guns in circulation, so  taking the legally held guns from ‘law abiding’ owners would straight away remove them of the protection they are entitled to have under law.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s a difference between owning a gun for hunting - a single shot rifle with telescopic sights for example, to a semi-automatic weapon that can kill everyone in a classroom in a matter of seconds. The cunts want to exercise their right to bear arms, for self defence and sporting activities, but I don’t see how ownership of these automatic weapons of mass destruction can be justified for any reason whatsoever. And how an 18 year old “kid” but such weapons without someone questioning why he wanted the fucking things. America - what a country.

large.C186B794-11D2-4BF3-B598-3521F41FEE4C.jpeg.d88d53ab76de61a806635461b1248104.jpegI like guns. 🇱🇷

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think the murder of a load of young children, by a gun-toting piece of scum, is utterly tragic. Can’t see anything remotely funny in making light of it.

It’s strange that the leftists who crawl out from under their rocks to feign outrage at these occurrences are the same fucking hypocrites who scream the loudest for the absolute right to mass murder unborn children on a far larger scale.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s strange that the leftists who crawl out from under their rocks to feign outrage at these occurrences are the same fucking hypocrites who scream the loudest for the absolute right to mass murder unborn children on a far larger scale.

I can’t see comparison between people murdering children with automatic weapons and abortion. However, anyone who believes in forcing a woman to bear a child after being raped, for example, is a complete wanker.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I'm not sure how you can conflate the murder of dozens of children with the termination of a bundle of cells. I'm not saying that abortion is always morally acceptable, it's dependent on a myriad of factors. 

However, the killing of fully formed, sentient kids is never justified, and certainly not in the name of some fucking backward hick who holds sacred a constitutional right that is not fit for purpose in a modern world that includes automatic weapons.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I can’t see comparison between people murdering children with automatic weapons and abortion. However, anyone who thinks that forcing a woman to bear a child after being raped, for example, is a complete wanker.

A life is a life.

Children can be adopted regardless of how that life was brought about.

Termination is simply cold blooded murder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A life is a life.

Children can be adopted regardless of how that life was brought about.

Termination is simply cold blooded murder.

Yeah! Who cares if the child came to be as a result of a father raping his own daughter! A life is a life! Fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He had been brought to the attention of law enforcement 27 times for making threats. He was ‘self harming’ and posting pictures and videos  of himself cutting his arms and his face on Facebook regularly. He recently posted on Facebook that he was going to shoot his grandmother. He posted his intentions before he set off and committed the school shooting. All the warning signs were there but the authorities ignored them. The US Supreme Court long ago stopped what we call ‘sectioning’ of unstable and potentially dangerous people unless they’ve actually committed a crime. The US Constitution is the backbone of the nation and the Supreme Court exists solely to uphold its clearly defined articles as they were written.
As you say Decs the horse has long ago bolted in America. There are untold millions of illegal, untraceable guns in circulation, so  taking the legally held guns from ‘law abiding’ owners would straight away remove them of the protection they are entitled to have under law.

Indeed.

if for some grotesque reason I had to become a US citizen I would immediately tool up with all the latest weapons…you don’t really have a choice.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He also told a woman he was in contact with in Germany that he'd shot his grandmother in the head.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

if for some grotesque reason I had to become a US citizen I would immediately tool up with all the latest weapons…you don’t really have a choice.

You’d never be allowed to become a US citizen. Even the yanks have standards, and they despise weedy little faggots.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Yeah! Who cares if the child came to be as a result of a father raping his own daughter! A life is a life! Fucking idiot.

It is highly likely that you and I are the products of an incestuous coupling if you go back far enough.

What the fuck was going on in your ancestors village in 1325 ?

Were all the women trooping off to the VD clinic or thankful “Uncle Ebeneezer” had produced a rabbit out of his trousers….

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure how you can conflate the murder of dozens of children with the termination of a bundle of cells. I'm not saying that abortion is always morally acceptable, it's dependent on a myriad of factors. 

However, the killing of fully formed, sentient kids is never justified, and certainly not in the name of some fucking backward hick who holds sacred a constitutional right that is not fit for purpose in a modern world that includes automatic weapons.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Bundles of cells with fully formed arms, legs, hands, feet  and a heartbeat? That sounds like a human child to me. I didn’t condone in any form the actions of this or any other mass murderer. I simply pointed out the glaring hypocrisy of the ‘kind and caring’ usual suspects who jump on the bandwagon every time a non black nut job goes on a murder spree, while supporting the mass extermination of millions of soon to be citizens. And also refusing to even acknowledge the vast majority of black people, many of them children, who are murdered by other black people every day, in the lawless ghettos of the almost exclusively Democrat run cities across the country. These same cities which have by far the strictest gun laws in the country.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It is highly likely that you and I are the products of an incestuous coupling if you go back far enough.

What the fuck was going on in your ancestors village in 1325 ?

Were all the women trooping off to the VD clinic or thankful “Uncle Ebeneezer” had produced a rabbit out of his trousers….

As time moves on we learn, we adapt and we improve. We don’t have to remain in the dark ages. I’m sure the fact your parents immediately put you up for adoption (and who can blame them) has embittered you.

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Indeed.

You’re the best on here. We should arrange a round of golf soon.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

What is this supposed to mean? Less than 1% of abortions are as a result of fathers raping their own daughters? What a bizarre statistic to have at your fingertips.

Less than 1% carried out because of either of these reasons combined. 
Sorry if you couldn’t understand the first time.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What is this supposed to mean? Less than 1% of abortions are as a result of fathers raping their own daughters? What a bizarre statistic to have at your fingertips.

We are all products of incest and rape at some time in the past….what’s the problem ?

Why kill a human because it’s been begat the wrong way.

Just now, King Billy said:

Less than 1% carried out because of either of these reasons combined. 
Sorry if you couldn’t understand the first time.

Imagine 100 dead babies Ape.

Now imagine the one at the end is the result of incest or rape, and the other 99 are just an unwanted inconvenience for the female who gave life to it.

Hope that clears up your confusion.

No need to thank me.