CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall

Penny Farthing

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Blimey, I thought I didn't forget much.

No. I came to the reluctant realisation that I was just a lazy cunt rather than an actual urban vigilante super soldier, so I spent the money on unnecessarily strong lager instead.

Coincidentally, since quitting strong lager, I have become an actual urban vigilante super soldier and have never felt the need for anything more elaborate than Timberland Originals.

Although I reckon a pair of those customised moto-cross boots that Snake Plissken had, would look cool as fuck with a pair of 501s rumpled at the instep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Coincidentally, since quitting strong lager, I have become an actual urban vigilante super soldier and have never felt the need for anything more elaborate than Timberland Originals.

Although I reckon a pair of those customised moto-cross boots that Snake Plissken had, would look cool as fuck with a pair of 501s rumpled at the instep.

How dare you Eric, don't you know all things sartorial on this site must come from Frank, Asda black bin bag tied with string around the waist with white espadrilles on feet all covering a pair of overpriced shit encrusted Y-fronts. Sorted.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Pen likes this'. What a surprise.

Despite displaying a dogshit-related fixation for almost eight years, including numerous avatars of canine turds, can you honestly say firing your load in a freshly-filled poo bag is more appealing than Anna Nicole Smith?

With your reputation, in which you continue to deny you actually have an issue, I'd think very carefully about your response.

I don't have a reputation, apart from the one your diseased and deluded mind concocted.
As for the 'freshly-filled poo bags', that would obviously be your area of expertise.
Gaily trotting around the park a couple of times a day behind your Poodles, with your shit-scoop and bags at the ready.
It's sad that can't admit your ministrations after you waxed so lyrical and so often about the love that you have for your canine friends.:wub:
Woof woof, Woofles.

5 minutes ago, cunt said:

I don't have a reputation, apart from the one your diseased and deluded mind concocted.
As for the 'freshly-filled poo bags', that would obviously be your area of expertise.
Gaily trotting around the park a couple of times a day behind your Poodles, with your shit-scoop and bags at the ready.
It's sad that can't admit your ministrations after you waxed so lyrical and so often about the love that you have for your canine friends.:wub:
Woof woof, Woofles.

Dogs are so last year. It's all about the Alpacas nowadays. Keep up.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dogs are so last year. It's all about the Alpacas nowadays. Keep up.

The Alpacas are just an aberration, Poodles are a constant in Wolfie's life, you know he's pledged his obsessive and undying love for his canine chums on several occasions.

1 hour ago, Uncivil Servant said:

Fuck off you scat loving, cretinous, greasy little sex-case.

My, you're getting hot under the collar on somebody's behalf, have you been promised something reciprocal for your unwarranted indignation?

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, cunt said:

The Alpacas are just an aberration, Poodles are a constant in Wolfie's life, you know he's pledged his obsessive and undying love for his canine chums on several occasions.

You are an aberration you cuntling fucking gargoyle. Take your one trick to the spackers fair, make a killing selling it to your chimpanzee peers. Useless cunt.

2 hours ago, cunt said:

Much like you’ve pledged your obsessive and undying love for what comes out of their arseholes.

12 minutes ago, Uncivil Servant said:

Ah yes, the 'no comment' response. That was popular at the last beast hunt on here.

I also note you work in 'computing' and 'data'. I think we can draw our own conclusion on what that means.

Careful now. I like a good nonce accusation as well as the next cunt, but Parabollock hasn't given any indication of perviscuity.

You would do well to cease this plan of attack, lest Mrs Roops goes fucking Schwarzenegger and kicks your cunt though your eye sockets.

26 minutes ago, Uncivil Servant said:

I'm merely giving him the opportunity to explain himself, to which as yet he has not availed.

If we look at the evidence: numerous posts about graphic torture fantasies, an incredibly sinsiter header picture of children and a job in 'data' I think he would be advised to give an explanation.

@Parabolic Cunting fucking explain yourself, because as it stands you're coming across as a dark-web lurking freak, who wanks himself silly into his mother's crusty knickers over a series of illegal scat, snuff and bestiality flicks.

Do I know you...? This seems very familiar.

• Like 1