CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Takeover is Complete

Guest Parabolic Cunting

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I couldn't agree more, just look at your road tunnels, bridges, and water companies. A great part of which are owned by fine French companies. Added to that is the fact that most of your electricity is generated by EDF, another great French company. Surely, instead of moaning, you should be grateful. Before the French took over, you were on the verge of having to canoe across rivers, dig wells for water, and pedal a bike generator to produce electricity, beneath a yum yum tree. Mind you, with your ancestry, you'd love that.

The french also own half a beach on the Sussex coast. Its closed because the stairs leading down to it are dangerous. The port authority have said they will pay to make them safe but the French have said "non". So this beach is closed because some little French fucker thinks he's big nosed De Gaulle

7 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

My bets are on Zahawi.

The Psychic Python has predicted the winner then? You can squeeze the fucking monster back into its lair now before the sun goes down and people start getting frightened.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The french also own half a beach on the Sussex coast. Its closed because the stairs leading down to it are dangerous. The port authority have said they will pay to make them safe but the French have said "non". So this beach is closed because some little French fucker thinks he's big nosed De Gaulle

They’d soon cough up if a couple of overloaded dinghy’s returned to Calais and the bearded children said they couldn’t get up the steps so decided to come back and settle in France instead.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well do something about it, start a protest, block a road. Stop fucking whinging. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Sunak is a slimey back stabbing cunt out to create his own agenda to get in at No 10, I'd have accepted his resignation letter and told him that he can never come back into Parliament. A snake,lying,two-faced cunt bag,he'll make a very apt replacement. 

Politics in the so called ‘Western democracies’ is nothing more than an eternal merry go round to keep the dumb masses in a state of permanent submission. Whichever party ‘wins’ the ‘election’ results in a period of temporary satisfaction and gloating for half the box ticking morons and despair and fury from the other half. After a period of broken promises, self enrichment and absolute contempt for the idiots who elected them, the opposition who did exactly the same before they were kicked out, but have spent the last few years promising to right all the current wrongs, sweep into power again and the whole carousel keeps on spinning.

It’s probably the greatest con job ever played on the human race.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well do something about it, start a protest, block a road. Stop fucking whinging. 

I have. I'm sending 20 Lithuanians in a 6 berth caravan to your crumbling hovel. You only need to feed them once a day (mind you, the shit that you frogs eat they'll probably rather starve) and they are great at clearing gutters.

De rien. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I couldn't agree more, just look at your road tunnels, bridges, and water companies. A great part of which are owned by fine French companies. Added to that is the fact that most of your electricity is generated by EDF, another great French company. Surely, instead of moaning, you should be grateful. Before the French took over, you were on the verge of having to canoe across rivers, dig wells for water, and pedal a bike generator to produce electricity, beneath a yum yum tree. Mind you, with your ancestry, you'd love that.

I am with EDF .. they want to install a smart meter but I have told them to fuck off lol.

12 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I am with EDF .. they want to install a smart meter but I have told them to fuck off lol.

I'm also with EDF and they keep trying to install a smart meter in my hovel too, I tell them to Va te faire foutre, the fucking froggy cunts understand that, don't they Wivvers?

• Like 3

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I give not one fuck for your opinion.  The fact is,  in the last 12 months, the French government have sent me a total of 465€ in energy relief cheques. Normally I would put this toward paying for electric, but, as indirectly you saps are paying me, I am going to buy lots of good wines (French of course) instead.

A vive to you.

I hope those grapes were pressed by the feet of a Bulgarian addict on a backpacking tour, fresh from 10 days hard anal to pay for his heroin and oozing bodily fluids down his hairy legs.

I hope the grey discharge caused by his STI creates a new chemistry as it ferments with grape juice and a week's worth of effort-sweat, then enters your weakling near-translucent body causing searing pain so intense that you claw out your own eyes and spend the rest of your days wishing you had spent that money on heating your stone ruins.

Fucking cunt.

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm also with EDF and they keep trying to install a smart meter in my hovel too, I tell them to Va te faire foutre, the fucking froggy cunts understand that, don't they Wivvers?

Don’t let the Cunts install their fucking ‘smart’ meter in your hovel Drew. Not even Ape would wish to see you spending the rest of your days in a perpetual drunken argument with an electric meter which is unarguably ‘smarter’ than you.

William Gilbert was a cunt.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I give not one fuck for your opinion.  The fact is,  in the last 12 months, the French government have sent me a total of 465€ in energy relief cheques. Normally I would put this toward paying for electric, but, as indirectly you saps are paying me, I am going to buy lots of good wines (French of course) instead.

A vive to you.

Lap it all up - the yeasted, frost-bitten piss is just right for continental palate. Bon jour!

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/france-wine-vineyards-frost-damage-2021