CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Under 100 Calories

Ape™️

This seems to be the favourite advertising pitch at the moment for a wide variety of snacks. What the thick cunts who fall for such bollocks fail to realise is that it’s very easy to reduce the calories in any product: you simply put less of it in the fucking packet. Pay more, for less. Genius.

Fuck off.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This seems to be the favourite advertising pitch at the moment for a wide variety of snacks. What the thick cunts who fall for such bollocks fail to realise is that it’s very easy to reduce the calories in any product: you simply put less of it in the fucking packet. Pay more, for less. Genius.

Fuck off.

The new Pfizer booster jab 3 in 1 grab bag (vaccine, rainbow mask and Ukraine flag on a recyclable stick) just creeps in under the bar at 99.9 calories. Coincidentally the exact percentage of people who didn’t die from/or with Covid19.  😷🇺🇦💉🤣

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Great nom.

This reminds me of my youth. I entered a competition on 'Live and Kicking' in the hope of winning a Sega Mega Drive from the eternally grinning Andi Peters and his bi-curious sidekick, Emma Forbes.

With the eternal optimism of youth, I was convinced I would win. When I didn't, my argument to my tight as fuck parents was that they should buy me one anyway, as it was "only" £99.99, as if that one pence was the be all and and end all and the difference between luxury and poverty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The new Pfizer booster jab 3 in 1 grab bag (vaccine, rainbow mask and Ukraine flag on a recyclable stick) just creeps in under the bar at 99.9 calories. Coincidentally the exact percentage of people who didn’t die from/or with Covid19.  😷🇺🇦💉🤣

Rattling.

When are your other brain cells back from leave, Bilbo? 

19 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

NEW IMPROVED RECIPE!”

translation:

‘ we now use cheaper ingredients’

• Like 2