CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The State of American Politics

Decimus

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, definitey a faggot free zone. 'Vietnam Jungle boots, half the price, but great for stomping on queers'

There was a surplus shop in Colchester called ‘Jack’s’. They had everything. Brand new, nato stamped saucepan sets, unissued military footwear and clothing, etc’ etc’. I bought 4 feather pillows, brand new for £2 each. They were in the original cellophane wrapping and marked with the arrow, date stamped 1949. There must be warehouses still loaded with ‘new old stock’ from decades ago.

It closed down and is now a trendy pub for queers with a micro brewery in the back room. Disgusting, depressing, fuck off and give me back the world I grew up in.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric, the times I've looked at that, hoping that Frank would mince into the shop. Favorite scene for me is the burger bar.

I liked the baffled expression on Nick's face when he's been stabbed. Just as he expires, he looks at the knife in confusion and mutters "that's not one of mine..."

• Like 1

On 13/11/2022 at 09:09, Carl Sway said:

Nah. People should be allowed to like what they like, when they like. Are you the Nazi Party now?

Considering you're the epitome of short man syndrome, who 'likes' any and all posts denigrating Eric, DC or myself et al, you're hardly in any position to qualify what a genuine reaction is.

Fuck off back into your burrow, you sinister, velvety, dwarven fucking lurker.

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2022 at 07:59, Mrs Roops said:

The only people who know what happened last Friday morning are the alleged attacker and victim.

And the even more difficult thing is trying to work out which is which, as the Daily Mail yesterday reported the son of Paul Pelosi’s ‘alleged attacker’ David Depape saying “For all we know my dad was some sort of sex slave. My father is not evil, he believes in human rights and is hardly a right wing conservative.”

Nebosvod ‘Sky’ Gonzalez c.1922 🤣