CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

50th Anniversary Tours

and

33 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Good evening Spot - ProfB is a bit drained at the mo, I will try to use my imagination

Prof, you stupid cunt.

I think it's only fair to tell you that you've made me laugh twice tonight, which is two times more than you have done within the last eight years.

Have you been hacked?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Prof, you stupid cunt.

I think it's only fair to tell you that you've made me laugh twice tonight, which is two times more than you have done within the last eight years.

Have you been hacked?

FUCK OFF CUNT & DIE OF BOLLOCK CANCER.

YOU UGLY BASTARD, you tin of shit, rot in HELL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

my bestie Big Kazza said that was a cheesy line

Schoolgirl error obviously. The Parmesan is wrapped in cling film in the fridge and the ‘hoo ha’ is in the wrap on the coffee table next to the rolled up fifty, the bottle of Grey Goose and the AMEX Platinum card.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Schoolgirl error obviously. The Parmesan is wrapped in cling film in the fridge and the ‘hoo ha’ is in the wrap on the coffee table next to the rolled up fifty, the bottle of Grey Goose and the AMEX Platinum card.

Partly correct: Sainsbury's English Vintage Reserve Cheddar Cheese, Taste the Difference 250g, was in the cling film, obvs in the fridge. ProfB's fav? It's well yum.

Gay Goose, no, passionfruit absolute - women's vod.

Love ProfB xxx

On 04/10/2022 at 18:23, ProfB said:

I play this full whack in my Audi (Quattro) 0-60 in approx 6 seconds. I tap my left trotter on the dead peddle/foot rest thing, like there's no tomorrow - & I sing along, a bit of head banging at the traffic lights too.

I luv this toon.

Kids today, they don't know they are born.

Love ProfB xxx

Hi Prof

This is the one you want for cruising in your Quattro...

Love cunt❤️

On 04/10/2022 at 12:56, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi cunt, I like this song, however nobody cares about your stupid memories, desperately communicated to deflect attention away from your vile 'hobbies'.

Prove you don't fear the reaper and beat yourself to death and then fuck off. Lol.

Oi, Raasa, nobody cares what you like, you just picked the most obvious BOC song out there, stick to the music you do know about ♫♪♫♪

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎵little does she know that you know that she knows that you know she’s bleating on ewe.🎶 🐑

Fuck me, The Kursaal Flyers. I haven't heard - or even thought about - that song for 45 years or so, but now I can't get the earworm cunt out of my head. Thanks a fucking bunch, Eric.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, The Kursaal Flyers. I haven't heard - or even thought about - that song for 45 years or so, and but now I can't get the earworm cunt out of my head. Thanks a fucking bunch, Eric.

I’ve done it to myself too. Tracey Ullman, ‘Breakaway’.

To be honest I can’t believe I made a Southend pub rock reference and a Scotsman got to it before Gyps.

• Like 1