CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

30 minutes into the shit-fest that is England’s World Cup campaign, and, as expected, utter fucking shite. 

Arguably the largest pool of talented players in a generation, yet it’s anti-football from kick off. 

Sideways pass, sideways pass, backwards pass, forward, sideways, sideways, back, HOOF and hope for a lucky break. 

At least us Welsh accept we’re shit and not going to win, so we just go and play the game. 

See you cunts on the 29th.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bubba said:

30 minutes into the shit-fest that is England’s World Cup campaign, and, as expected, utter fucking shite. 

Arguably the largest pool of talented players in a generation, yet it’s anti-football from kick off. 

Sideways pass, sideways pass, backwards pass, forward, sideways, sideways, back, HOOF and hope for a lucky break. 

At least us Welsh accept we’re shit and not going to win, so we just go and play the game. 

You cheeky fucking cunt.

But nonetheless spot on, it was exactly the same last year and in 2018. Endless side and back passes, with a nicked goal coming due to the opposition being bored into submission. I can't remember the last time I saw an England player dribble the ball past more than one player.

Dog shit.

I don’t have any access to a World Cup Wallchart which would have adorned my office wall back in the day. Has anyone worked out what permutation of results is needed for England to lose to the Germans or the Argies after the traditional plucky effort which was doomed to failure before the squad left Gatwick?

Also, the local broadcaster here, SBS, has recruited Martin Tyler on Comms (passable) but have let themselves down employing tubby ex Goalie Mark Bosnich for half time punditry. He’s already done “yer man” and “old mate” when referring to Luke Shaw and Jude Bellingham in what passes for “analysis”. I’m off to walk the dog. 

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You cheeky fucking cunt.

But nonetheless spot on, it was exactly the same last year and in 2018. Endless side and back passes, with a nicked goal coming due to the opposition being bored into submission. I can't remember the last time I saw an England player dribble the ball past more than one player.

Dog shit.

Sterling is possibly the most competent dribbler, which is saying something as half the time he’s just tripping over his shoelaces before shinning the ball out for a goal kick. 

57 minutes ago, Bubba said:

What an awful nom. 

England 2022 World Cup winners, you heard it here first. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba said:

Name rings a bell. 

Welsh international in the late 80s early 90s. I only know of him because he was Charlton captain in 88, when they were in the old first division. Before the premiership turned it into a circus. He was notable for being sent off against Norwich at Carrow Road. He was running toward the ref, slipped and headbutted him in the face.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Welsh international in the late 80s early 90s. I only know of him because he was Charlton captain in 88, when they were in the old first division. Before the premiership turned it into a circus. He was notable for being sent off against Norwich at Carrow Road. He was running toward the ref, slipped and headbutted him in the face.

Poor bastard's wife was a piss artist who topped herself and he got banged up for fraud 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Read this shit. He’s like the Quincy of amateur football, the fraudulent fucking shyster. 

Edit: why the fuck can’t I post links here? This place has gone to shit. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shaun Murphy has made himself look just like your avatar. 

What a fucking whining fat Northern cunt, making them change the rules cause he got his arse handed to him by a 16 yr old pool hustler.

I genuinely want him dead.

21 hours ago, Bubba said:

What an awful nom. 

England 2022 World Cup winners, you heard it here first. 

The look on that cunt Messi's face at the end of the match today was priceless.

I obviously enjoy it immensely when the Krauts get fucked over, and also the Jocks whenever they make one of their once in two decades guest appearances. But there's something extra special about watching Argentinian fans in tears.

On a side note, despite being the richest footballer on the planet, why does it look like little Lionel has had his hair cut by his mum with a knife and fork?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rumour has it is that Withers has been spotted outside the Iranian team's hotel with a couple folded up dinghies in his hire car. Just a rumour.

He can save some money on a return flight if he hangs around for another week. The Frog national team will be knocked out by then, he can hitch a ride home with them.

Lol.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

The look on that cunt Messi's face at the end of the match today was priceless.

I obviously enjoy it immensely when the Krauts get fucked over, and also the Jocks whenever they make one of their once in two decades guest appearances. But there's something extra special about watching Argentinian fans in tears.

On a side note, despite being the richest footballer on the planet, why does it look like little Lionel has had his hair cut by his mum with a knife and fork?

He’s an odd looking cunt, isn’t he?  Bit gormless too. 

I hope that him and that greasy fucking cunt Ronaldo are knocked out at the group stages - the pair of whining, diving, slimy faggot cunts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba said:

He’s an odd looking cunt, isn’t he?  Bit gormless too. 

I hope that him and that greasy fucking cunt Ronaldo are knocked out at the group stages - the pair of whining, diving, slimy faggot cunts. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The convicts have just scored so it might happen. 

VINDALOO.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Cost of living crisis. We’re all in it together apparently. Richy Rich said so and he wouldn’t lie , would he?