CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Bubba, I've noticed you're Welsh and as I haven't had the pleasure of a conversation with you as of yet, I thought I'd talk about this rousing speech from Welsh actor Michael Sheen I've just seen on the tele. Although filmed a while ago, I've got to say I love the passion and and patriotism... Imagine if England had someone to come in and do that? We'd win everything going. I'm thinking Ray Winstone, I can imagine it now... 'Git the phacking ball in the back of the net, awriiight? Them we'll all get daaaahn the White Lion, I'll put a bag behind the bar and me mate Errol will bring the white, let phacking ave it'. 

I've also found out some of my ancestry goes back to Wales, and I wondering what you thought about it?

Poof

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@King Billy Wales are playing former Liverpool star Joe Allen tonight... Didn't Brendan Rodgers call him the Welsh Xavi? I might put a fiver on Wales 2-1, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

Sounds good to me. That way they both lose too. England lose the game and look like the bunch of cunts they are and Wales who’re also a bunch of cunts lose out on going through. Everyone’s a winner except the homo loving losers on the pitch.

On 22/11/2022 at 12:49, Decimus said:

The look on that cunt Messi's face at the end of the match today was priceless.

I obviously enjoy it immensely when the Krauts get fucked over, and also the Jocks whenever they make one of their once in two decades guest appearances. But there's something extra special about watching Argentinian fans in tears.

On a side note, despite being the richest footballer on the planet, why does it look like little Lionel has had his hair cut by his mum with a knife and fork?

Talking of nightmare haircuts, what’s up with Declan Rice’s do?  A proper “mum’s basin cut” if ever I saw one. 

Congratulations on qualifying at the expense of our dreadful side. 

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was wondering what you thought about it

I’m already bored shitless after 30 seconds of this shit. Both teams ‘taking the knee’ is going to be my lasting (and only) memory of this bumfest as I’ve changed channels already.

13 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Talking of nightmare haircuts, what’s up with Declan Rice’s do?  A proper “mum’s basin cut” if ever I saw one. 

Gareth Bale’s mum has at least got a sense of humour, waving him off to the World Cup looking like an angry 6ft. Pebbles Flintstone.

That Gareth Southgate is a useless fucking cunt, the F.A's old fart networks yes man... Now we are sort of through he decides to play out best player Phil Foden. I don't think defenders make good managers most of the time, too cautious and they don't seem to understand goals win games. What a fucking bellend. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a load of absolute fucking shite.

I can never understand England Decimus, every time we have a generation of quality players they are never allowed to express themselves on the pitch. I don't know if it's the mentality, the pressure of wearing the shirt... Always underachievers and the players rarely (if at all) look like the same players in the premier league. I blame the culture at the F.A, full of old farts with their snouts in the trough, too many outdated cunts there. I really think the only two managers out there, that could actually lead England to glory are Klopp or Guardiola. We'd be better off with Big Sam at this rate. 

What an absolutely terrible half of ‘football’. 

Pickford taking the piss out of the awful Allen shot towards the end being the highlight. 

Despite needing 4 goals (as it stands), we’ve got Ian Rush hoping for some free kick magic from Bale. Jesus fucking Christ. 

Dr. Anthony ‘the science’ Fauci who has been the voice of the medical profession regarding Covid 19 and deified by the left as the saviour of the human race 🤣 has been giving his deposition (behind closed doors) in a lawsuit brought by the Attorney Generals of two US states Louisiana and Missouri. The AG of Louisiana has stated that the public are going to be shocked as to how much Dr. ‘Science’ simply cannot now recall some of the most important actions he took, and discussions that he had during the almost 3 years of the ‘pandemic’. Mmm?🤔

Well it worked for Ernest Saunders, so I guess it’s worth a desperate try now for Fauci, as the fucking slimy little lizard cunt knows the net’s closing in on him and he’s about to be hauled on deck in January by the new Congress and be publicly gutted, filleted and exposed as the corrupt, vile and rotten little traitor that he is. 👋

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dr. Anthony ‘the science’ Fauci who has been the voice of the medical profession regarding Covid 19 and deified by the left as the saviour of the human race 🤣 has been giving his deposition (behind closed doors) in a lawsuit brought by the Attorney Generals of two US states Louisiana and Missouri. The AG of Louisiana has stated that the public are going to be shocked as to how much Dr. ‘Science’ simply cannot now recall some of the most important actions he took, and discussions that he had during the almost 3 years of the ‘pandemic’. Mmm?🤔

Well it worked for Ernest Saunders, so I guess it’s worth a desperate try now for Fauci, as the fucking slimy little lizard cunt knows the net’s closing in on him and he’s about to be hauled on deck in January by the new Congress and be publicly gutted, filleted and exposed as the corrupt, vile and rotten little traitor that he is. 👋

Wrong thread.

1 minute ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Wrong thread.

Don’t care. I’ve just switched back over to the match and it’s not over yet. Wales only need to score 7 goals in the remaining couple of minutes and they’re through. And will definitely go on to win the cup.

Squeaky bum time for Sir Gareth.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Squeaky bum time for Sir Gareth.

His missus must be pegging him again. Obviously after doing a 'line up' of all the spooks on the England team first, cause y'know, diversity.