CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

8 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

His missus must be pegging him again. Obviously after doing a 'line up' of all the spooks on the England team first, cause y'know, diversity.

A lot of kids will be watching and realising Marcus Rashford is the fucking busybody cunt who stopped them having crisps and Mars Bars at lunch time and forced them to eat grey spuds and stewed shite instead. Future racists though hopefully.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That Gareth Southgate is a useless fucking cunt, the F.A's old fart networks yes man... Now we are sort of through he decides to play out best player Phil Foden. I don't think defenders make good managers most of the time, too cautious and they don't seem to understand goals win games. What a fucking bellend. 

Why pick that thick, slobber-gobbed crab Henderson? Fuckin dense Mackem Cunt singing ‘God Save the Queen’ ffs. You do know that your hero, Klopp was a defender…a shite one mind.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A lot of kids will be watching and realising Marcus Rashford is the fucking busybody cunt who stopped them having crisps and Mars Bars at lunch time and forced them to eat grey spuds and stewed shite instead. Future racists though hopefully.

£200k a week and a personal fortune of £65 million

This proves what fucking thick cunts the underclass of this nation are to have him as the spokesman of the poor. They all deserve to die this winter.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why pick that thick, slobber-gobbed crab Henderson? Fuckin dense Mackem Cunt singing ‘God Save the Queen’ ffs. You do know that your hero, Klopp was a defender…a shite one mind.

Do I detect a slight hint of Blue nose losers syndrome DC?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

£200k a week and a personal fortune of £65 million

This proves what fucking thick cunts the underclass of this nation are to have him as the spokesman of the poor. They all deserve to die this winter.

I’m not an expert but it seems to me that slavery wasn’t such a bad career choice for Grandad Rashford’s generation, at least not for the generations that followed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why pick that thick, slobber-gobbed crab Henderson? Fuckin dense Mackem Cunt singing ‘God Save the Queen’ ffs.

Henderson is passed it now, at his best he was capable of the occasional magic but always occasional. A solid perfomer for Liverpool and England though with a serious engine. Don't understand a lot of what he says though. Harry Maguire is like watching a fucking builder who has wondered onto the pitch unnoticed and gets a game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hardly…we won. But why pick that sideways cunt against the mighty…erm, Wales? They should have gone for the sheepfucker’s throats.

Wales were very unlucky imo. Just 7 or 8 goals away from still not getting through. Football eh? It’s a funny old game (much like sheep shagging).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Henderson is passed it now, at his best he was capable of the occasional magic but always occasional. A solid perfomer for Liverpool and England though with a serious engine. Don't understand a lot of what he says though. Harry Maguire is like watching a fucking builder who has wondered onto the pitch unnoticed and gets a game.

They’re all cunts Raas, just slightly different cunts.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I’m not an expert but it seems to me that slavery wasn’t such a bad career choice for Grandad Rashford’s generation, at least not for the generations that followed.

Good point 

If his great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents hadn’t sold their children to a rival tribe as a consumable export items, he’d probably be high on drugs and booze with a smoking AK in his arms after a murder and rape spree in his west African paradise 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Wales were very unlucky imo. Just 7 or 8 goals away from still not getting through. Football eh? It’s a funny old game (much like sheep shagging).

But their ‘nation’ of dwarf, inbred, dead-language speaking wrong-uns are ‘proud’ apparently. Fuck off, inferior cunts.

Just now, King Billy said:

There was a moment in the 89th minute where I though Wales might get the 7 goals needed. It was relief when I heard the whistle. I'm wondering who William Prince of Wales and President of the F.A wanted to win. Hang on, I've read he is supporting both England and Wales, what an absolute bellend. 

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

One look at Klopps whiter than white teeth and his hairpiece, and his past as a defender is forgotten. He has that presence and inspires his players, he's also a tactical genius. 

34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And you’d know of course, you deeply suspect cunt

I’ll bet there are teeth marks in your in your headboard from dozens of sessions where your willing arsehole has been plunged deeper than the Mariana Trench 

10 mins talking to your missus was all it took. I had to piss the golly sperm of her boatrace first though.

LOL LOL...

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good point 

If his great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents hadn’t sold their children to a rival tribe as a consumable export items, he’d probably be high on drugs and booze with a smoking AK in his arms after a murder and rape spree in his west African paradise 

If his great great great great great great granny hadn’t dropped the bucket of water off her oversized skull and had to turn around and walk back another 12 miles to the river to fill it up again she’d have been captured too and her great great etc. etc. fucking granddaughter would probably now be licking minge in the womens changing room and looking forward to a career as  BBC presenter or commentator too.

14 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

10 mins talking to your missus was all it took. I had to piss the golly sperm of her boatrace first though.

LOL LOL...

Rattled and clearly no ability of self restraint. I guess the teeth marks in the bedstead remark was to all to close to home.

See you in a few weeks. I’m sure you’ll find something depraved to occupy your time. 

Perhaps reading the site rules might help you to avoid making a right cunt of yourself…

• Like 1

On reflection, it was a mistake getting up at 3am to watch England v Wales, principally because there’s now no way I am going to stay awake at today’s Test match between Australia and the West Indies. Every chance I’ll be asleep by 10am, and the pitiful crowd won’t wake me up, so sunstroke will probably kill me off as it’s 35 here today. At least I’ll be spared England losing to Senegal at the weekend. 

Rattled and clearly no ability of self restraint. I guess the teeth marks in the bedstead remark was to all to close to home.

See you in a few weeks. I’m sure you’ll find something depraved to occupy your time. 

Perhaps reading the site rules might help you to avoid making a right cunt of yourself…

You don't need to post a rambling essay Stupid Pecker. I've got you right where I want you.

He can’t hear you. He’s digging that hole deeper and deeper at the moment.

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There was a moment in the 89th minute where I though Wales might get the 7 goals needed. It was relief when I heard the whistle. I'm wondering who William Prince of Wales and President of the F.A wanted to win. Hang on, I've read he is supporting both England and Wales, what an absolute bellend. 

He perked up quite a bit in the second half, OCR, after hearing Wales had been pegged back three times. Probably drowned in his own saliva. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On reflection, it was a mistake getting up at 3am to watch England v Wales, principally because there’s now no way I am going to stay awake at today’s Test match between Australia and the West Indies. Every chance I’ll be asleep by 10am, and the pitiful crowd won’t wake me up, so sunstroke will probably kill me off as it’s 35 here today. At least I’ll be spared England losing to Senegal at the weekend. 

Get a couple of Abo brasses round. They’ll keep you awake, if only to make sure they’re not robbing everything that’s not nailed down.