CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

Can't say I saw that equaliser coming, Neil.

I didn't see either goal coming but Deschamps actually did something that may just win his country the World Cup, Southgate probably doesn't even know what he's having for breakfast even after he's sat down, the useless fucking beige twat!

In summary, all you have to do is win 3 games out of 7, They beat Croatia, Poland and Australia. Gary Northfence are you listening you fucking useless knee taking fucking cunt. Concentrate on the football and tell the stuffed shirt cunts to get fucked in dealing with everything elsethat doesn't concern you.

• 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was hoping Everton would go down but then do you want to hear the blue half of that city go into mourning? You know what scousers are like, they cry at the drop of a hat. 

I wanted it so they would cease being smug about being in the top flight for so long.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was hoping Everton would go down but then do you want to hear the blue half of that city go into mourning? You know what scousers are like, they cry at the drop of a hat. 

Everton never go down, bit like Roops. By far the longest serving club in the top flight of English football. Now…fuck off you peg-whittling, inbred pikey slag. I used to like you.😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

It's put me right off the football chat now that silly little angry cunt has turned up.

Fuck off with your ridiculous running commentary, you tedious little gobshite. This isn't Gogglebox, and I can promise you that absolutely no one here is interested in your constant and autistic observations.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off with your ridiculous running commentary, you tedious little gobshite. This isn't Gogglebox, and I can promise you that absolutely no one here is interested in your constant and autistic observations.

What a ground-breaking nom from him though?

• 2 months later...