CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turkey Smiles Adverts and the cunts doing the surgery.

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Let's face it, a dentist with a drill in one hand and the novocain in the other is in a pretty strong negotiating position if you're lying back in his chair with blood pouring out of your mouth. As I'm sure Dustin Hoffman can attest.

Another fucking film where the nazis are portrayed in a bad light. There were nice nazis too, like Helga from ‘’allo allo”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another fucking film where the nazis are portrayed in a bad light. There were nice nazis too, like Helga from ‘’allo allo”.

The poor Nazis get such a rough deal, don't they? Helga was fairly far down my list of desirable 'Allo 'Allo! females, such was the richness of fuckable hotties in that show. The obvious choice might be the sumptuous Vicki Michelle, though no.1 for me is this lovely creature below. What a scorcher. Ironically, Gorden Kaye was a raving pooftah.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The poor Nazis get such a rough deal, don't they? Helga was fairly far down my list of desirable 'Allo 'Allo! females, such was the richness of fuckable hotties in that show. The obvious choice might be the sumptuous Vicki Michelle, though no.1 for me is this lovely creature below. What a scorcher. Ironically, Gorden Kaye was a raving pooftah.

It was Helga’s black stockings with swastika garter belt that did it for me.

On 02/12/2022 at 16:18, scotty said:

Let's face it, a dentist with a drill in one hand and the novocain in the other is in a pretty strong negotiating position if you're lying back in his chair with blood pouring out of your mouth. As I'm sure Dustin Hoffman can attest.

Nonsense. A surgeon with a surgical drill and a Fentanyl booster is far more persuasive.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

She was so short she wouldn't have to get on her knees to play your oboe Wolfie!