CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit Voter Regret

Penny Farthing

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

A precise and accurate summary of the Roman Catholic Church’s past few hundred years in Ireland. 

Id agree with ya bally baby..humanity will only be free when the last monarch is strangled with the bowels of the last holy man

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

humanity will only be free when the last monarch is strangled with the bowels of the last holy man

And replaced (to the deafening sounds of mass public celebration) by someone far more in line with what the people really want, maybe an Indian billionaire, a dementia riddled puppet or in your case another charwallah who’s not as rich as our one but ticks all the right boxes due to his stunning and brave endorsement of, and enthusiastic participation in the  ‘cock up arse’ ideological cult, which I’m sure you’re fully signed up to yourself Panzy.

17 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin...im sure the Indian bazillionaire and his tax avoiding spouse know just what the common man needs and shares his hopes and fears..lol

Did you vote for that Varadkar bumder Finnegan? Or considering your recent confusing myself and DC, did you think you were voting in the Brexit referendum, the Irish didn't actually have a vote in? Sober up, ya daft cunt. Lol.

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you vote for that Varadkar bumder Finnegan? Or considering your recent confusing myself and DC, did you think you were voting in the Brexit referendum, the Irish didn't actually have a vote in? Sober up, ya daft cunt. Lol.

At least our gupta is considerably richer than their’s. He’s also a hetero and hasn’t got a rusty bullet-hole that resembles a minced starfish. Much in keeping with the history of Spudland, they’re always going to be poorer and always destined to be butt-fucked on a regular basis by their superiors. Now fuck off and get that peat cut before you freeze to death you Gaelic Gobshite.

46 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I did albert ..which sociopathic bazillionaire did you piss yours away on ..lol

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I did albert ..which sociopathic bazillionaire did you piss yours away on ..lol

So who's Albert, Finnegan? I thought that was your name for DC. You've clearly had too much Jameson's haven't you? Get off your lazy arse and walk the Daaags, it'll clear your head, you could also grab some peat to cook your dinner with whilst you're out. Lol

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So who's Albert, Finnegan? I thought that was your name for DC. You've clearly had too much Jameson's haven't you? Get off your lazy arse and walk the Daaags, it'll clear your head, you could also grab some peat to cook your dinner with whilst you're out. Lol

Albert Finnegan wasnt that a song or something durin the war ..lol

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶There’s that cunt called Panzy Finnegan. He's got spunk stains on his chin again 🎶

KB, I'm struggling to work out what Finnegan spoke about before Brexit... Do you think he's on George Soros' payroll like that shouty Welsh cunt that was outside parliament? I cannot understand what Pansy o'Finnegan is trying to achieve here, it's been years and years and he's still going on about it. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

KB, I'm struggling to work out what Finnegan spoke about before Brexit... Do you think he's on George Soros' payroll like that shouty Welsh cunt that was outside parliament? I cannot understand what Pansy o'Finnegan is trying to achieve here, it's been years and years and he's still going on about it. 

If he didn’t wake up every day in a rage over the British withdrawal from Spudland a hundred years ago and then as if that wasn’t enough daring to leave the EU aswell, he might have something a bit more interesting to contribute.  Only a bogtrotter could get themselves so angry about the absence of the enemy that consumes their every waking hour. I guess he’s been having nightmares about his future as a no trick donkey.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If he didn’t wake up every day in a rage over the British withdrawal from Spudland a hundred years ago and then as if that wasn’t enough daring to leave the EU aswell, he might have something a bit more interesting to contribute.  Only a bogtrotter could get themselves so angry about the absence of the enemy that consumes their every waking hour. I guess he’s been having nightmares about his future as a no trick donkey.

He's drunk so much British Gin over the years, the shakes have severely limited his Saxophone playing days. I've heard he's branching out into racing... He told me 'Farget di Farmula one, Old Chappy, I've started me new Irish Formula 4, Brexit, trade deal, rotting veg. lol' here's the promo video he sent me. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's drunk so much British Gin over the years, the shakes have severely limited his Saxophone playing days. I've heard he's branching out into racing... He told me 'Farget di Farmula one, Old Chappy, I've started me new Irish Formula 4, Brexit, trade deal, rotting veg. lol' here's the promo video he sent me. 

Dirty fucking hedge crawling fucking scum. The horses will be terrified. If I was the cop, I’d wait until they stopped, kick fuck out of the subhuman sisterfucking shitcunts and get a rescue centre to take the horses.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dirty fucking hedge crawling fucking scum. The horses will be terrified. If I was the cop, I’d wait until they stopped, kick fuck out of the subhuman sisterfucking shitcunts and get a rescue centre to take the horses.

It's fucking disgusting, surely Horses shouldn't be raced on fucking hard tarmac should they? That cannot be good for their joints, they really are cunts of the highest order. @PANZER MURPHY what have you got to say about this then? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s no way to talk about Panzo and his family of impetigo urchins