Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sick cunts who stick dead bats on garter belts


Mike Hunt

Recommended Posts

Now you know I'm a noob on here so I'd better explain that although you don't know me, I'm pretty broadminded when it comes to a bit of the old 'in and out' between a male and a female and strictly no poofery.

However, my brain is straining to comprehend what kind of cunt would be turned on by a garter belt with a dead bat on it.  Or maybe I'm in the minority here.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/etsy-ebay-bats-sold

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Now you know I'm a noob on here so I'd better explain that although you don't know me, I'm pretty broadminded when it comes to a bit of the old 'in and out' between a male and a female and strictly no poofery.

However, my brain is straining to comprehend what kind of cunt would be turned on by a garter belt with a dead bat on it.  Or maybe I'm in the minority here.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/etsy-ebay-bats-sold

 

Paging @Stubby Pecker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Now you know I'm a noob on here so I'd better explain that although you don't know me, I'm pretty broadminded when it comes to a bit of the old 'in and out' between a male and a female and strictly no poofery.

However, my brain is straining to comprehend what kind of cunt would be turned on by a garter belt with a dead bat on it.  Or maybe I'm in the minority here.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/etsy-ebay-bats-sold

 

You’re not a noob really. Sort of, chronologically speaking, but you began your tenure in a solid fashion and proved yourself to be a non-spastic.

On topic: Does anyone know the story of how Burt Ward from Batman used to sign his replies to fan letters?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cute, granted. But I’m guessing you’re not aware of his post Batman exploits?

I’ve read his book. Endless notes from the Batman producers about his cock being visible in his tights. I remember thinking it was like reading about Bungle from Rainbow being a massive poon hound. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve read his book. Endless notes from the Batman producers about his cock being visible in his tights. I remember thinking it was like reading about Bungle from Rainbow being a massive poon hound. 

Bungle, Zippy and George liked to play with their ‘twangers’ as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Endless notes from the Batman producers about his cock being visible in his tights.

I recall an episode of ‘Great British Train Journeys’ with  Michael Portillo being similarly taken aback by a pantyhose wearing bearded ‘female’ 🤣 ticket inspector’s enormous appendage entering the carriage, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

The ‘TRANS PENnine express.

Can you imagine pen back in the day?

Lurching up the carriage to check tickets, great cock dangling beneath the British Rail standard issue skirt. ‘Tickets Please’ in deep baritone voice uttered from a fully bearded face as the great pendulum between her legs thuds into some unfortunate traveler

Fucking hell 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

as the great pendulum between her legs thuds into some unfortunate traveler

Who was only seconds earlier perusing the overpriced, unfit for human consumption, egg and onion sandwich he’d just purchased and thinking to himself ‘At least this journey couldn’t possibly get any worse’.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...