CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Chap Raasclaat

33 minutes ago, Lucy said:

I don't know, do tell.

LOL

I ask again on behalf of the entire board and for myself, why do you hate dogs (and most animals so far as I can tell) with such passion? Were you attacked by a dog, for example, or suffer from brain injury at the hooves of a heifer? Why (in your earlier guises) were you always talking about shit, with monikers to match?

Simple questions warranting simple answers. Perhaps this is an opportunity for you.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I ask again on behalf of the entire board and for myself, why do you hate dogs (and most animals so far as I can tell) with such passion? Were you attacked by a dog, for example, or suffer from brain injury at the hooves of a heifer? Why (in your earlier guises) were you always talking about shit, with monikers to match?

Simple questions warranting simple answers. Perhaps this is an opportunity for you.

It could be a guilt thing. As a result of masturbating over Barbara Woodhouse as a teenager. 

50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

"Wankies"

I always remember her shrieking: “LOVE YOUR DAAAWG!” to the bemused owners who thought they were seeing a dog trainer and just walked into a military boot camp. She was a horse whisperer as well wasn’t she? Quite a formidable old girl.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always remember her shrieking: “LOVE YOUR DAAAWG!” to the bemused owners who thought they were seeing a dog trainer and just walked into a military boot camp. She was a horse whisperer as well wasn’t she? Quite a formidable old girl.

Absolutely. In spite of having Irish heritage, she was no-nonsense, old school, stoic and British. And an animal-lover throughout.

• Like 1