CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Digital cameras are racist

Eric Cuntman

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

An ageing Samuel L Jackson for Winston Churchill?

Via wireless to the public at large, June 1940: "...and finally my soulmate British mutherfuckers, Hitler's gonna know my name is The Lord when I lay my mutherfuckin' vengeance upon his soul on those beaches, on the landing grounds, we will fuck him right up the ass."

“Do you know what Mussolini Wallace looks like? Does he look like a bitch? Coz you tried to fuck him like a bitch…”

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

About 3.5% of the UK population is black. Given that they congregate in mainly urban areas, the probability of meeting one elsewhere is quite small. Black friends who live outside these places have told me that they're here to get away from "black culture".

The area I live in is "I was at the shops earlier and I saw a black person"😯

Where I used to live it was "I was at the shops earlier and I saw a white person" It was me seeing my reflection in a shop window but still.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I was a kid, playschool had about 10 regular presenters. Floella Benjamin and Derek Griffiths were 2 of them. That was over representation, but it wasn’t to make a point, they were just good kids presenters. We didn’t really notice skin, they were just people on the telly. But that sort of attitude is gone. If black people are on telly, it has nothing to do with being competent, likeable or talented in the way that those two were.

He was the first black person I saw on tv when I was a kid. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s just getting worse. There’s a wartime drama starting soon called ‘U-Boat Wargamers’. Apparently the contribution of a couple of ugly dykes pushing toy boats around a billiard table was what won us the war. The contribution of white men was neglible. 

It’s about time the real story of the sinking of The Bismarck was told Eric, and the heroism of the four dungaree clad rug munchers set sail from the neutral Rainbow Flagged ‘gender reassignment’ hospital ship SS Pride, clutching explosive filled turkey basters, silently approached the international homophobe Adolfs flagship, deep underwater astride penis shaped one man, sorry one non gender specific person mini subs and delivered the mother load, sorry birthing parent load dispatching the entire crew of despicable straight white men to their entirely deserved early bath. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Nikons are probably better for darker shades but if you ask my opinion I would shoot the white teeth with a cannon.

Samsung are good value for money, unless you get mugged on your way to purchase one, in which case it doesn’t really matter.

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Nobody would ever ask the opinion of a drunken, desperately unfunny dickhead such as you.

I bet Matt Hancock would if he was still Health Secretary and he’d run out of utterly ridiculous new Covid rules to make up.

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your old man must have thought he’d nicked a faulty one. 

Black bloke and white bloke are in a barbers

White bloke- "give me a haircut like that geezer off of Kojak. What's his name, Telly. Give me a Telly".

So the barber gives him a Telly and charges him £3 (its 70s) and he leaves. The black bloke asks for a Telly as well and the barber charges him a fiver. When he complains that the white bloke only paid 3 quid, the barber says "Coloured Tellys cost more".

Here all week. Lol fuck off etc etc. 

• Like 1