CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Digital cameras are racist

Eric Cuntman

I’ve just seen an advert for a Google’Pixel’ phone. The girl in the advert is a pretty black girl who looks like a leggier version of Mel B.

She tells us that her old phone camera made her look ‘dark and washed out’, and ‘You can only see me teeth!’ And then… ‘my friend Emma looks great!’ 

Clearly we are being told that digital cameras are yet more evidence of racism and inequality. Fuck all of you and your hastily gathered, ill conceived attempts at garnering sympathy through victimhood. Seriously. Just fuck off if you don’t like us. See how much better off you are in Africa. Away from all the nasty people who invent and achieve everything you help yourselves to. Cunts.

• Like 6

Guest Sue R Pipe
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve just seen an advert for a Google’Pixel’ phone. The girl in the advert is a pretty black girl who looks like a leggier version of Mel B.

She tells us that her old phone camera made her look ‘dark and washed out’, and ‘You can only see me teeth!’ And then… ‘my friend Emma looks great!’ 

Clearly we are being told that digital cameras are yet more evidence of racism and inequality. Fuck all of you and your hastily gathered, ill conceived attempts at garnering sympathy through victimhood. Seriously. Just fuck off if you don’t like us. See how much better off you are in Africa. Away from all the nasty people who invent and achieve everything you help yourselves to. Cunts.

AJ Ododu. Probably the only black girl I'd fuck the piss out of.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck all that, Eric. I watched Chris Rock’s hour long special last night. You’d enjoy it. Especially “racist yoga pants” and “sneak up on you black”. 

Bernard Manning be spinning in his grave like an F1 camshaft. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Must have funny cameras at the old Vic Eric as the suffragettes have totally changed 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/stage/2023/feb/15/sylvia-pankhurst-review-old-vic-london

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Must have funny cameras at the old Vic Eric as the suffragettes have totally changed 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/stage/2023/feb/15/sylvia-pankhurst-review-old-vic-london

Does this set up a white actor to portray Martin Luther King or Muhammad Ali? Or, indeed in the name of inclusivity, a white he/she trans-perv?

36 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Does this set up a white actor to portray Martin Luther King or Muhammad Ali? Or, indeed in the name of inclusivity, a white he/she trans-perv?

It’s just getting worse. There’s a wartime drama starting soon called ‘U-Boat Wargamers’. Apparently the contribution of a couple of ugly dykes pushing toy boats around a billiard table was what won us the war. The contribution of white men was neglible. 

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

The eponymous Ms Pankhurst is played by Sharon Rose, whose sole IMDB entry is a 2020 film called "Jingle Jangle". Surely I can't be the only person wondering why they didn't add "Jungle".

MV5BYzc5MjdlYmEtMmZmOS00MDZiLTlkZWQtNjNkZWJkYjFmOTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The eponymous Ms Pankhurst is played by Sharon Rose, whose sole IMDB entry is a 2020 film called "Jingle Jangle". Surely I can't be the only person wondering why they didn't add "Jungle".

MV5BYzc5MjdlYmEtMmZmOS00MDZiLTlkZWQtNjNkZWJkYjFmOTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

Will the suffragettes be burning cars instead of bras?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

5 hours ago, Arnold said:

Everyone's getting sick to the back teeth of this unfairly prejudiced horse shit. It's yet another attempt by either The Guardian or BBC (and government-funded think tanks) to slowly erase British history with a growing narrative not involving the British Empire or its relationship with slavery, much of which was sharted out of deceased career criminal George Floyd's arsehole more than 4,000 miles away.

Seriously, only the fucking Guardian could commission a journalist named Arifa Akbar to write a review article about a play involving black women leading the Suffragette movement at a time when there was just a handful of non-indigenous people living in London (the slave trade was completely abolished by the British Empire in 1833, meaning the number of black people in London was steadily declining with these new laws until the first Windrush generation arrived in the 1950s).

Women's activism for votes no longer exists because they've had equal rights for the past 100 fucking years. Bending the facts of history for the purpose of political correctness just doesn't make any sense. Next, they'll be making a prime-time TV series in which Tudor-era Anne Boleyn is black!

Factually incorrect, unnecessary, racist, harmful.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Everyone's getting sick to the back teeth of this unfairly prejudiced horse shit. It's yet another attempt by either The Guardian or BBC (and government-funded think tanks) to slowly erase British history with a growing narrative not involving the British Empire or its relationship with slavery, much of which was sharted out of deceased career criminal George Floyd's arsehole more than 4,000 miles away.

Seriously, only the fucking Guardian could commission a journalist named Arifa Akbar to write a review article about black women leading the Suffragette movement at a time when there was just a handful of non-indigenous people living in London (the slave trade was completely abolished by the British Empire in 1833, meaning the number of black people in London was steadily declining with these new laws until the first Windrush generation arrived in the 1950s).

Women's activism for votes no longer exists because they've had equal rights for the past 100 fucking years. Bending the facts of history for the purpose of political correctness just doesn't make any sense. Next, they'll be making a prime-time TV series in which Tudor-era Anne Boleyn is black!

Factually incorrect, unnecessary, racist, harmful.

Beautifully put. Brace yourselves for what’s coming. At some point, a white European or American male is going to make a significant breakthrough, possibly a definitive cure for cancer, or similar. And that poor cunt is going to be thanked for his contribution during the Nobel prize acceptance speech being given by the ‘person of colour’ who was responsible for dusting the microscopes and centrifuges. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, I like you but I'm just wondering if you're taking things a bit too seriously. I can imagine you turning into a walking stick waving, cloth capped old mizzog, who shouts at traffic and writes to 'Points of View' to protest that there's too many blacks on our TV. Bit like a gentile version of our wheelchair dwelling four-by-two. 

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric, I like you but I'm just wondering if you're taking things a bit too seriously. I can imagine you turning into a walking stick waving, cloth capped old mizzog, who shouts at traffic and writes to 'Points of View' to protest that there's too many blacks on our TV. Bit like a gentile version of our wheelchair dwelling four-by-two. 

Not really Gyps. I think, like the vast majority of White British people with an IQ above 70 and opposable thumbs, I’m just sick of being prioritised behind Islamic paedophiles, racist indigenous blacks, self harming, gender confused perverts and buck-toothed blacks who crawled out of the channel 5 minutes ago.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really Gyps. I think, like the vast majority of White British people with an IQ above 70 and opposable thumbs, I’m just sick of being prioritised behind Islamic paedophiles, racist indigenous blacks, self harming, gender confused perverts and buck-toothed blacks who crawled out of the channel 5 minutes ago.

Watched a programme about the smog of 1952 last night on My5. Every ad break had 5 ads. 3 of the ads depicted black families. Now I don't give a fuck if it is proportional to the demographics of this country but it isn't. An outsider would think that the white population of this country is in the minority. Every advertiser seems to want to be seen to encompass diversity. Whether they think that if they don't have an ethnic family in their ad they would be deemed to be racist and their business would suffer.  And the result is what we see now 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watched a programme about the smog of 1952 last night on My5. Every ad break had 5 ads. 3 of the ads depicted black families. Now I don't give a fuck if it is proportional to the demographics of this country but it isn't. An outsider would think that the white population of this country is in the minority. Every advertiser seems to want to be seen to encompass diversity. Whether they think that if they don't have an ethnic family in their ad they would be deemed to be racist and their business would suffer.  And the result is what we see now 

About 3.5% of the UK population is black. Given that they congregate in mainly urban areas, the probability of meeting one elsewhere is quite small. Black friends who live outside these places have told me that they're here to get away from "black culture".

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I was a kid, playschool had about 10 regular presenters. Floella Benjamin and Derek Griffiths were 2 of them. That was over representation, but it wasn’t to make a point, they were just good kids presenters. We didn’t really notice skin, they were just people on the telly. But that sort of attitude is gone. If black people are on telly, it has nothing to do with being competent, likeable or talented in the way that those two were.

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I would add there's a lot more control & pressure from the government-funded ASA (Advertising Standards Authority), which presents potential advertisers with a politically correct & diverse box-ticking process which speeds applications up.  

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

An ageing Samuel L Jackson for Winston Churchill?

Via wireless to the public at large, June 1940: "...and finally my soulmate British mutherfuckers, Hitler's gonna know my name is The Lord when I lay my mutherfuckin' vengeance upon his soul on those beaches, on the landing grounds, we will fuck him right up the ass."

• Like 1