CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My list of Annoying Salary and Attention Seeking Cunts

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/03/2023 at 21:12, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s got potential. Did you see the way he last-minuted Helen Skelton? Probably because it’s sort of shaggable but still too stupid a cunt to be excused from the list. I reckon that 5678 might be a deep thinker. Or not.

I’d still fuck the arse off it, leaving its dung passage battered with a gallon of man gravy, possibly snapping the skinny bint in two during a frenzied double fisting session 

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not a patch on the @Rev

God I miss that foul mouthed horrible Scot’s cunt

I was always a bit blasé when it came to The Rev. He was pretty funny the first dozen or so times that you heard one of his various takes on sexual violence, but in the end it all amounted to a Curtis/Elton, Blackadderesque rehashing of the same old shit.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was always a bit blasé when it came to The Rev. He was pretty funny the first dozen or so times that you heard one of his various takes on sexual violence, but in the end it all amounted to a Curtis/Elton, Blackadderesque rehashing of the same old shit.

I’d go a few dozen cut a paste Rev rants at the moment rather than listen to the thrill a minute ramblings of Ted cunt blast and his ilk 

• Like 1