CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone Sorry about voting for Brexit ?

peglegtwo

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You just like them because they’ve got nuclear missiles in them.

No. Nuclear reactors, not missiles. Nuclear missiles are boring shite designed to explode, when reactors explode it gets much more interesting.

Just imagine the Lovecraftian wonders that could be birthed from Australian fauna subject to heavy nuclear fallout. It'd be like The Mist but without the mist.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No. Nuclear reactors, not missiles. Nuclear missiles are boring shite designed to explode, when reactors explode it gets much more interesting.

Just imagine the Lovecraftian wonders that could be birthed from Australian fauna subject to heavy nuclear fallout. It'd be like The Mist but without the mist.

I like that film. Steven King pinched the idea directly from H.P. Lovecraft. I bet he hasn’t admitted it.

36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He can't even remember writing Cujo. He was off his tits the entire time. Full JSP.

What’s JSP, apart from Johnny Saucepants? 

I thought Steven King went downhill after he split his head open. I read ‘Under The Dome’ a couple of years ago. To be fair, it was still pretty good, easily recognisable as his stuff. And then as I think you said, he blurted out a 60s Star Trek ending about a giant alien kid using humans as a science project. ‘The Stand’ is still fucking brilliant today. 

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What’s JSP, apart from Johnny Saucepants? 

I thought Steven King went downhill after he split his head open. I read ‘Under The Dome’ a couple of years ago. To be fair, it was still pretty good, easily recognisable as his stuff. And then as I think you said, he blurted out a 60s Star Trek ending about a giant alien kid using humans as a science project. ‘The Stand’ is still fucking brilliant today. 

JSP is exactly Johnny Sauce Pants - if that cunt wasn't engaging in extreme drug use then I don't know what the fuck his mental malfunction was.

M, O, O, N, that spells heavy narcotics abuse.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

JSP is exactly Johnny Sauce Pants - if that cunt wasn't engaging in extreme drug use then I don't know what the fuck his mental malfunction was.

M, O, O, N, that spells heavy narcotics abuse.

I thought it spelled Tom Cullen. That big thick cunt was in ‘Coach’ with Craig T Nelson.

5 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Leaving the EU has been bad for the economy . Maybe try to get back in ?

Fuk off you non believing in the brexit bazturd..do they still put traitors heads n ballbags on spears..you should rock on in behind jakey baby..he knows the score..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Salem’s Lot is a small town America masterpiece although it’s derivative in parts and, with hindsight, making the main protagonist an author was a device that he would later seriously overuse. Firestarter is surprisingly good too, and what fault can you find with The Green Mile?

Sadly, he has also produced some formulaic cloying shite along the way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Salem’s Lot is a small town America masterpiece although it’s derivative in parts and, with hindsight, making the main protagonist an author was a device that he would later seriously overuse. Firestarter is surprisingly good too, and what fault can you find with The Green Mile?

The Green Mile is a masterpiece. And probably the best cinematic adaptation. The film feels exactly like the book.

I think he was near his best with some of the short story collections as well. But Clive Barker’s ‘Books Of Blood’ take the top spot in that category. Barker was the perfect horror writer, until ‘Imajica’. Then it all went a bit fairyland.

2 hours ago, Lucy said:

Only to be expected from a out-and-about shirt-lifter. 🧚‍♂️

I was waiting for someone to mention that. He might be a poofter, and from Liverpool, and you can’t get much more fucked than that, unless you’re African and Muslim. But he could draw the reader into the paranormal world he was creating. Steven King could do that with the real world that the paranormal was about to intrude upon. When you read Steven King, you can smell the dust on the road and hear the breeze rustling the corn.

When you read Clive Barker, you can hear the screams and smell the blood. Both of them write in a way that flows seamlessly from the page to your head. James Herbert was a brilliant storyteller, but a clunky writer. You had to concentrate, the other two are effortless to read and comprehend.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
And Shaun Hutson is a liquescent cleft

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Green Mile is a masterpiece. And probably the best cinematic adaptation. The film feels exactly like the book.

I think he was near his best with some of the short story collections as well. But Clive Barker’s ‘Books Of Blood’ take the top spot in that category. Barker was the perfect horror writer, until ‘Imajica’. Then it all went a bit fairyland.

You should check out Swan Song if you liked The Stand. Blatant, shameless rip-off of the Stand, along the lines of what the Sword of Shanarra books are to Lord of the Rings, but a good long page turner.

It was my read-in-the-bath book for a week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was waiting for someone to mention that. He might be a poofter, and from Liverpool, and you can’t get much more fucked than that, unless you’re African and Muslim. But he could draw the reader into the paranormal world he was creating. Steven King could do that with the real world that the paranormal was about to intrude upon. When you read Steven King, you can smell the dust on the road and hear the breeze rustling the corn.

When you read Clive Barker, you can hear the screams and smell the blood. Both of them write in a way that flows seamlessly from the page to your head. James Herbert was a brilliant storyteller, but a clunky writer. You had to concentrate, the other two are effortless to read and comprehend.

I liked James Herbert, I first started reading his books when I was sixteen.  I wonder what the poor old bugger died of?  Nobody True was utterly fucking brilliant.

21 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I liked James Herbert, I first started reading his books when I was sixteen.  I wonder what the poor old bugger died of?  Nobody True was utterly fucking brilliant.

I loved the Rats trilogy. ‘The Spear’ and ‘The Jonah’ were a bit shit. ‘The Fog’ was brilliant, but he tried to do a similar story about the dark itself being an entity. It ended up with a load of policemen trying to kill the dark with floodlights. Daft as fuck.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

His biggest punch in the bollocks was that fucking Dark Tower ending and the awful film adaption he allowed them to make simply for the shock factor of casting a darkie in the role of a clearly white character in the books.

A series of books that just happens to have a black, disabled, mentally ill and female character that the film producers simply glossed over in their haste to make a political fucking statement.

There's so much fucking potential there for a good story and film adaption, but Stevie just seems to have lost the spark right at the finish line of the books and whored out the creative rights to the first Hollywood jew that he found snuffling around in his bins.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

His biggest punch in the bollocks was that fucking Dark Tower ending and the awful film adaption he allowed them to make simply for the shock factor of casting a darkie in the role of a clearly white character in the books.

A series of books that just happens to have a black, disabled, mentally ill and female character that the film producers simply glossed over in their haste to make a political fucking statement.

There's so much fucking potential there for a good story and film adaption, but Stevie just seems to have lost the spark right at the finish line of the books and whored out the creative rights to the first Hollywood jew that he found snuffling around in his bins.

Do you remember him playing the creepy, body disposal man in ‘Sons Of Anarchy’?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember him playing the creepy, body disposal man in ‘Sons Of Anarchy’?

Yes and they definitely won some fucking points for that. Some of his better acting as I recall, although his cameo in The Langoliers will always be his pinnacle in that respect