CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Cunt here

Ted Cunterblast

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 minute ago, Frank said:

He's no longer showing on the members list, Sue, and if being honest, I'm upset. 

Why's that? Were you two close, once upon a time?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yes. Will you be watching the World Snooker that starts in just over a couple of weeks?

Frank, what do you think about Philip Schofields younger brother Timothy’s current difficulties? Just wondering if you’d heard anything on the grapevine?

Just now, King Billy said:

Frank, what do you think about Philip Schofields younger brother Timothy’s current difficulties? Just wondering if you’d heard anything on the grapevine?

I must have missed it, Billy. Could you send me a link?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil! All those thousands of likes, over umpteen years, gone just like that... puff! Really?

It’s becoming very hard to disagree with you now Frank all those times that you’ve claimed you’re the best on here. Can I be your friend on a strictly ‘no bumming’ basis?

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. He PMd everybody except you.

He wouldn't have bothered.. I've not replied to one PM in my 12 year tenure. I'll be taking my old dad up to Sheffield in a few weeks time for the quarter-finals. It's odd, he doesn't really know what snooker is anymore, but he insists he knows Jimmy White personally. We have disabled access down at the front so you might see us on the telly!

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

He wouldn't have bothered.. I've not replied to one PM in my 12 year tenure. I'll be taking my old dad up to Sheffield in a few weeks time for the quarter-finals. It's odd, he doesn't really know what snooker is anymore, but he insists he knows Jimmy White personally. We have disabled access down at the front so you might see us on the telly!

I assume you'll be the one in the wheelchair?

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I made it up. I haven’t got a clue where he is.

I shall keep an eye out for Alf & Marigold on the touch line.

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Who's going to win this year Frank ?  My money is on Kirk Stevens as it's about time he became world champion.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Who's going to win this year Frank ?  My money is on Kirk Stevens as it's about time he became world champion.

I was lucky enough to see Kirk's 147 at Wembley in the mid eighties.. against Jimmy at the conference centre, I think. I was about 13. Fucking electric in there, Bend! Nothing is more important to the players than this tournament, and Ronnie raises his game accordingly. I'm going to stick my neck out and say it's probably Patsy Fagan's year.

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

I was lucky enough to see Kirk's 147 at Wembley in the mid eighties.. against Jimmy at the conference centre, I think. I was about 13. Fucking electric in there, Bend! Nothing is more important to the players than this tournament, and Ronnie raises his game accordingly. I'm going to stick my neck out and say it's probably Patsy Fagan's year.

Shit ! I thought Fagan went awol in Iraq...did you know he won the Iraqi championship year after year with out breaking a sweat, only Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti put up any sort of challenge.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Shit ! I thought Fagan went awol in Iraq...did you know he won the Iraqi championship year after year with out breaking a sweat, only Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti put up any sort of challenge.

I remember him as Ferdy in 'This Life'.. Tanita's brother. Good actor. If you were forced to blow on an '80's snooker player's winkle, and you had the choice of either Tony Meo or Tony Knowles, who would you choose?

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Yes. Will you be watching the World Snooker that starts in just over a couple of weeks?

Of course! I love snooker it's my favourite hobby.

Who's your favourite player? Modern or classic, your choice.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I remember him as Ferdy in 'This Life'.. Tanita's brother. Good actor. If you were forced to blow on an '80's snooker player's winkle, and you had the choice of either Tony Meo or Tony Knowles, who would you choose?

I can't make a decision on that Frank but i will say, i thought Ferdy was black, at least he was in Quadrophenia.

You looking for Ferdy.

On 27/03/2023 at 21:15, Gloria said:

Your creepy, nose pressing against the window antics aside, I can't help but notice that Pen has 'liked' this post.

@Penny Farthing explain yourself. I was under the impression we had an entente cordiale, if you've noticed I've not engaged in any abuse or liked any posts mocking you for a good six months or more.

If you think you can get away with it cos I've been quiet for a month then you are sorely mistaken. Your card is fucking marked again and I'll be bringing up some of your prior "Fran" based comments going forward.

Lying fantasist, sinister old tranny cunt.

Is this like that posh bottle green stuff you get in Asda instead of the usual council juice stuff they produce in them big bottles?

• Like 1