CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Double Pram Cunts.

Jake The Muss

These redundant of any common sense spastics think it's a great idea to wheel their hybrid spastic offspring in to shops with narrow shopping aisle and clog up the walkways where demented cunts like me want to walk...and when you look at these chav motherfuckers, it's clear to see that fuck all is going on upstairs in their thick bonce. 

And then there is the chav kids sitting their with bloodshot eyes and a poor diet, yelling like cunting sirens. These retard bastards need to be rounded up and thrown straight in to transhumanism as they are already sub-human.

Thomas Henry Huxley was a cunt.

Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

These redundant of any common sense spastics think it's a great idea to wheel their hybrid spastic offspring in to shops with narrow shopping aisle and clog up the walkways where demented cunts like me want to walk...and when you look at these chav motherfuckers, it's clear to see that fuck all is going on upstairs in their thick bonce. 

And then there is the chav kids sitting their with bloodshot eyes and a poor diet, yelling like cunting sirens. These retard bastards need to be rounded up and thrown straight in to transhumanism as they are already sub-human.

Fuck off.

This thread is going to go down a treat on mumsnet.com 👶🚼🍼

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck off.

Bet you wish you'd worn a Johnny eh?

Not just chavs but the cretinous middle class mums are just the same. Go into any eaterie in East Dulwich and you'll find the Malcolms and Cressidas with their huge buggies with the wide "fuck off" wheels clogging up the aisle with their inbred little Oscars and Indias running around making banshee like noises. Complain and you get told that the little fuckers are just "expressing themselves". I'd like to fucking Express them in a food blender. 

Jean Piaget was a cunt 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not just chavs but the cretinous middle class mums are just the same. Go into any eaterie in East Dulwich and you'll find the Malcolms and Cressidas with their huge buggies with the wide "fuck off" wheels clogging up the aisle with their inbred little Oscars and Indias running around making banshee like noises. Complain and you get told that the little fuckers are just "expressing themselves". I'd like to fucking Express them in a food blender. 

Jean Piaget was a cunt 

Just smile at them and say:

’Shut your fucking cunt kid up now, or I’ll cut your fucking mong head off and burn your fucking family’.

17 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck off.

It is not as if there all that many double perambulators annoying as they might be .. posh people do also have twin babies that wail .. I imagine that you also have a vacant look about you .. have you discussed your anger issues and claw hammer fixation with your probation officer?

17 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

No ones cares about what you have to say.

And yet, there's your reply.

It's a difficult concept, I know, and I understand it must be hard to grasp, but why post an answer to a comment you say you don't care about?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is not as if there all that many double perambulators annoying as they might be .. posh people do also have twin babies that wail .. I imagine that you also have a vacant look about you .. have you discussed your anger issues and claw hammer fixation with your probation officer?

I'm surprised at your asumption that you think i have anger issues.

4 hours ago, Lucy said:

And yet, there's your reply.

It's a difficult concept, I know, and I understand it must be hard to grasp, but why post an answer to a comment you say you don't care about?

Because it's fun to watch you post utter shit and you never let me down, you're the retard that just keeps giving.

Fuck off simpleton.