CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cunting Grauniad

Mike Hunt

Fuck me, I would take great pleasure in drowning whichever fucking leftie do-gooding journo uncovered this useless, incendiary piece of piss, by taking a dump the morning after a night in the curry house and submerging their twisted LGBT+ head in the bowl until they gasp for air, then let them choke on my piss.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/king-charles-backs-research-into-monarchys-slave-links-2023-04-06/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Fuck me, I would take great pleasure in drowning whichever fucking leftie do-gooding journo uncovered this useless, incendiary piece of piss, by taking a dump the morning after a night in the curry house and submerging their twisted LGBT+ head in the bowl until they gasp for air, then let them choke on my piss.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/king-charles-backs-research-into-monarchys-slave-links-2023-04-06/

Let’s hope the blacks are willing to see reason and make reparations to the tens of millions of white European families whose male relatives were forced to die fighting a regime that would have exterminated them. At least those people have documented proof that this happened. Unlike the average whining black who claims slave lineage with absolutely zero corroborative evidence.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let’s hope the blacks are willing to see reason and make reparations to the tens of millions of white European families whose male relatives were forced to die fighting a regime that would have exterminated them. At least those people have documented proof that this happened. Unlike the average whining black who claims slave lineage with absolutely zero corroborative evidence.

I’ve written to the Italians, Frogs and Danes for the awful treatment the Romans, Vikings and Normans handed out to my poor ancestors. I’ve got PTSD just imagining it. 

No response as yet.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve written to the Italians, Frogs and Danes for the awful treatment the Romans, Vikings and Normans handed out to my poor ancestors. I’ve got PTSD just imagining it. 

No response as yet.

I dunno, the orgies in Up Pompeii looked great fun.  Even Lurkio seemed to enjoy it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No response as yet.

Don't forget the northern and western Africans that were still raiding southern England and Ireland for slaves, well into the 16th century.

It coiuld also be mentioned that after abolition, the British exchequer spent more money stamping out slavery (in the eastern Med as well as the Atlantic) than ever it made from it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Don't forget the northern and western Africans that were still raiding southern England and Ireland for slaves, well into the 16th century.

It coiuld also be mentioned that after abolition, the British exchequer spent more money stamping out slavery (in the eastern Med as well as the Atlantic) than ever it made from it.

It was into the 18th century at least and they were only finally stopped in the mid 1800s .. the Turks were actually still at it well into the 20th centre with some evidence of them enslaving kurds late as the early 1970s.

On 07/04/2023 at 20:39, Witheredscrote said:

Maybe it would have been better if they had died in a freezing cold cave.  Fuck off.

I’d wager the average chap in cave man times had better manners, hygiene and toilet etiquette in than all the smelly filthy frogs that have ever lived.

Fuck off you geriatric, goose buggering, kraut appeasing, smelly little turd of a man.