CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pop 'Band' Reunions...

Old Chap Raasclaat

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Interesting story that. I got signed by Def Jam Records.

I met their London A&R man in the Landmark on Marylebone Road, he was a scrawny dago looking fucker in a wig with a pungent smell of BO. He told me my bars were legendary, that I was going to be a star, my name was going to be in lights etc. He offered me a drink to celebrate my success. The next thing I remember was waking up in a Biffa mobile waste disposal unit with a splitting headache and a weird tingling in my bumhole.

Anyway it can't be long till my first release hits the download charts, the AIDS-riddled Greek man from Def Jam said so, so it must be true.

What did this cunt get banned for @Mrs Roops?

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I bet they'll still tour as S Club 6... The greedy, showing lack of respect cunts. 

Well, what a surprise the Cunt club 6 tour will go ahead, even after the death of dear Paul... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11952109/S-Club-7-vow-anniversary-tour-ahead-include-tribute-Paul-Cattermole.html

What a pile of cunt. 

Lol.

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, what a surprise the Cunt club 6 tour will go ahead, even after the death of dear Paul... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11952109/S-Club-7-vow-anniversary-tour-ahead-include-tribute-Paul-Cattermole.html

What a pile of cunt. 

Lol.

Nobody told Paul to ‘Don’t Stop Moving’.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody told Paul to ‘Don’t Stop Moving’.

They've asked me to rename and remix some of their 'Greatest Hits'...

Bring our Paul back to life (Bring it all back)

Have you ever topped yourself? (Have you ever)

Love ain't gonna wait for you, so top yourself (Love ain't gonna wait for you)

I told them I'm too busy anyways, and that they should kill themselves. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They've asked me to rename and remix some of their 'Greatest Hits'...

Bring our Paul back to life (Bring it all back)

Have you ever topped yourself? (Have you ever)

Love ain't gonna wait for you, so top yourself (Love ain't gonna wait for you)

I told them I'm too busy anyways, and that they should kill themselves. 

I bet the last sound he heard was the paramedic counting ‘5-6-7-8’ as he was trying to revive him.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Roops Syndrome?

I've got to say KB, after studying those pictures of @Mrs Roops (and if it's genuinely her) she looks rather fine... I prefer a slim woman (not into flat arses though). Although I'm not sure how long ago they were taken and how she's aged over the years. Will you PM me a few pictures of her when the pair of you finally meet for that dirty weekend, after all this corner courting?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got to say KB, after studying those pictures of @Mrs Roops (and if it's genuinely her) she looks rather fine... I prefer a slim woman (not into flat arses though). Although I'm not sure how long ago they were taken and how she's aged over the years. Will you PM me a few pictures of her when the pair of you finally meet for that dirty weekend, after all this corner courting?

Tbh Raaas I’d rather lube up my pineapple fritter and cable tie myself to the sink in the gents at Punkers golf club with my plusfours around my ankles than put myself within reach of the Ginger Genius. Hopefully I’ll never find myself in either situation.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She said that she looks like the singer, PJ Proby.

I might have got that wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Tbh Raaas I’d rather lube up my pineapple fritter and cable tie myself to the sink in the gents at Punkers golf club with my plusfours around my ankles than put myself within reach of the Ginger Genius. Hopefully I’ll never find myself in either situation.

I do worry about your safety KB, such is @Mrs Roops's infatuation with you... She's outside your house as we speak and she's stuffed a vibrator in each of the 4 exhausts on your imaginary M4. Be careful when you crouch down to inspect the unusual idling sound tomorrow morning as she'll have an Astra Zeneca jab in one hand and Pfizer in the other waiting to pounce. Take care old chap. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I do worry about your safety KB, such is @Mrs Roops's infatuation with you... She's outside your house as we speak and she's stuffed a vibrator in each of the 4 exhausts on your imaginary M4. Be careful when you crouch down to inspect the unusual idling sound tomorrow morning as she'll have an Astra Zeneca jab in one hand and Pfizer in the other waiting to pounce. Take care old chap. 

Panic ye not Raaas Clat. I’ve still got my old man’s mirror on a stick that he used to check underneath the car for Provo bangers on the odd morning he wasn’t still too pissed to drive us to school. And our two poodles are chained up outside the house all night ready to go full ‘devil dog’ on anybody that looks a bit weird. 
Neville Bartos mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know. It was a joke. Hence the last bit. ffs.

Imagine getting invited to one of her dinner parties... Everybody stood around in silence, desperately drinking to numb the boredom and awkwardness, and poor @Eddie having to get his old Calypso records on to add some atmosphere.

That man deserves a medal. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Imagine getting invited to one of her dinner parties... Everybody stood around in silence, desperately drinking to numb the boredom and awkwardness, and poor @Eddie having to get his old Calypso records on to add some atmosphere.

That man deserves a medal. 

You need to live .. get more .. that garden party would be an eye opener for you.