CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pop 'Band' Reunions...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Yes, shitcunt Boy band, Girl Band (and in 20 years time Bender fluid Band) reunions need a mention...

Is there anything worse in the Pop world than seeing some fat, greying cunt still trying to do the dance moves from 20 years ago? Or some fat, saggy titty and arsed slapper has been trying to look sexy decades later? They're all at it, not happy with their 15 minutes of fame and wealth ages ago, they think it's their right to fleece their stupid cunt fans a second time around. Blue, S Club 7, 4 dogs and a Blackbird (Spice Girls) and the Sugababes to name some of these bastard cunts on the make... Could it be, they're fucking skint and need money? They're hoping to bring back fond memories to the now fat and washed up Karen's and Dave's of this world, whilst lining their pockets. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11949719/Paul-Cattermole-dead-46-S-Club-7-legend-dies-weeks-band-revealed-reunion-plans.html

At least fat cunt, 40 something Paul from S club 7 is on the same page as me. Rather than make a fool of his fat self on stage, decided to do the right thing and (seemingly) top himself. Lol. Paul, I'm glad you're dead, but you have my respect. I bet they'll still tour as S Club 6... The greedy, showing lack of respect cunts. 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, shitcunt Boy band, Girl Band (and in 20 years time Bender fluid Band) reunions need a mention...

Is there anything worse in the Pop world than seeing some fat, greying cunt still trying to do the dance moves from 20 years ago? Or some fat, saggy titty and arsed slapper has been trying to look sexy decades later? They're all at it, not happy with their 15 minutes of fame and wealth ages ago, they think it's their right to fleece their stupid cunt fans a second time around. Blue, S Club 7, 4 dogs and a Blackbird (Spice Girls) and the Sugababes to name some of these bastard cunts on the make... Could it be, they're fucking skint and need money? They're hoping to bring back fond memories to the now fat and washed up Karen's and Dave's of this world, whilst lining their pockets. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11949719/Paul-Cattermole-dead-46-S-Club-7-legend-dies-weeks-band-revealed-reunion-plans.html

At least fat cunt, 40 something Paul from S club 7 is on the same page as me. Rather than make a fool of his fat self on stage, decided to do the right thing and (seemingly) top himself. Lol. Paul, I'm glad you're dead, but you have my respect. I bet they'll still tour as S Club 6... The greedy, showing lack of respect cunts. 

Let's hope dappy does the decent thing next.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm not surprised about Paul Fattermole. When they released publicity pictures for their reunion, he looked like some dishevelled old obese junkie who had accidentally photobombed the rest of the talentless cunts.

Uninteresting fact, Spearitt was at school with wife's sister and was considered to be an absolute cunt of the highest order, unlike the genuinely lovely Ming mark 2, Mylene Class.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not surprised about Paul Fattermole. When they released publicity pictures for their reunion, he looked like some dishevelled old obese junkie who had accidentally photobombed the rest of the talentless cunts.

Uninteresting fact, Spearitt was at school with wife's sister and was considered to be an absolute cunt of the highest order, unlike the genuinely lovely Ming mark 2, Mylene Class.

When I first read about this dreaded reunion and saw Paul, I had similar thoughts lol. Never got all the fuss about Spearitt back then and she hasn't aged well. Mylene is still very tasty...

https://images.app.goo.gl/6Xdh6rYsMJj98qw36

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When I first read about this dreaded reunion and saw Paul, I had similar thoughts lol. Never got all the fuss about Spearitt back then and she hasn't aged well. Mylene is still very tasty...

https://images.app.goo.gl/6Xdh6rYsMJj98qw36

The Spearitt boiler looks like she'd be shouting last orders at some shithole social club before nipping out the back to give one of the glass collectors a wank behind the wheelie bins.

Bottom right has aged rather nicely. I could've swore she had a touch of the tar brush back in the day though. Regardless, I'd leave her with an arsehole like an easyjet seat pocket.

JS51062882.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, nocti said:

The Spearitt boiler looks like she'd be shouting last orders at some shithole social club before nipping out the back to give one of the glass collectors a wank behind the wheelie bins.

Bottom right has aged rather nicely. I could've swore she had a touch of the tar brush back in the day though. Regardless, I'd leave her with an arsehole like an easyjet seat pocket.

JS51062882.jpg

Good arrows, Nocs. Pretty much my thoughts exactly, she always looked like that sort of half-chat council estate kid who was adamant that her father was her father, despite the fact that her mother liked UB40 and was a massive fucking whore.

Back in the day she was the only one I didn't wank my tiny teeny cock off to, but now she's been whitewashed I don't mind saying that I'd double fist the black straight back out of her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I think he's more into S Club Juniors.

They had a Hannah too, wearing school uniform in one of their videos.

My eldest was a bit of a rock chick, but for some unfathomable reason she absolutely loved McFly and went to see them when they reformed with Busted. At least they look like they're having fun.

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My eldest was a bit of a rock chick, but for some unfathomable reason she absolutely loved McFly and went to see them when they reformed with Busted. At least they look like they're having fun.

Jesus fucking Christ.

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No apologies, Baws etc. Busted and McFly were my era, and despite being too cool for school on paper, I loved them both at the time.

Just now, Decimus said:

No apologies, Baws etc. Busted and McFly were my era, and despite being too cool for school on paper, I loved them both at the time.

I still have the Busted version of "Thunderbirds Are Go" as her ring tone. (Mrs Baws gets Jace Everett's "Bad Things".)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To me, this is like Oliver Reed and Richard Burton confessing to being gaymosexual. Fuck off you let-down cunts.

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I still have the Busted version of "Thunderbirds Are Go" as her ring tone. (Mrs Baws gets Jace Everett's "Bad Things".)

Loved that as well, what with coming from the English version of Louisiana, the first four seasons were class.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

HS, I seem to recall you getting musical on here a while ago, you then disappeared for ages... Did you pursue your musical dream? How did it go? 

Interesting story that. I got signed by Def Jam Records.

I met their London A&R man in the Landmark on Marylebone Road, he was a scrawny dago looking fucker in a wig with a pungent smell of BO. He told me my bars were legendary, that I was going to be a star, my name was going to be in lights etc. He offered me a drink to celebrate my success. The next thing I remember was waking up in a Biffa mobile waste disposal unit with a splitting headache and a weird tingling in my bumhole.

Anyway it can't be long till my first release hits the download charts, the AIDS-riddled Greek man from Def Jam said so, so it must be true.

7 hours ago, Guest said:

Interesting story that. I got signed by Def Jam Records.

I met their London A&R man in the Landmark on Marylebone Road, he was a scrawny dago looking fucker in a wig with a pungent smell of BO. He told me my bars were legendary, that I was going to be a star, my name was going to be in lights etc. He offered me a drink to celebrate my success. The next thing I remember was waking up in a Biffa mobile waste disposal unit with a splitting headache and a weird tingling in my bumhole.

Anyway it can't be long till my first release hits the download charts, the AIDS-riddled Greek man from Def Jam said so, so it must be true.

Is that you HS? Was the fame too much and you've topped yourself? Sounds like @Frank sold you a dream he had no intention of helping you with... He's opening an office on Westbourne Grove soon apparently... Down the shitty (Queensway) end of course, a transient area of full of people wandering around dreaming of stardom in the big city, where you don't hear a British voice that often and Frank can prey on the desperate, fame hungry wankers like yourself. I've got my Greek friends on Moscow road keeping an eye on him, they are very angry their compatriot is giving them a bad name. Don't worry HS/Guest, you have AIDS now but your music will live on. 

On 07/04/2023 at 21:23, Decimus said:

I'll 2nd that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'll 2nd that

unnamed.png

Imagine relaxing with that in the garden on a hot summers day Neil, I have to say, if I'd skipped breakfast and was feeling a bit peckish, I'd consider eating the undigested sweetcorns out of her shit. I know you wouldn't even separate them from the shit would you Neil. Lol