CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sudan Shithole Current Affairs

White Cunt

I glanced at this article from the Guardian, which goes on and on about issues in the current chief shithole fiefdom of Sudan. As the journalist drones on about some real issues, I think that apart of rudimentary corruption, low IQ and disgusting state of the majority of the population, it omits one very important fact: the fucking joint had 700 percent population growth post Second World War, and the morons are still reproducing like rabbits (tfr over four).

It would make a good starting place for the soppy waffle.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/apr/23/sudan-conflict-power-struggle-darfur-genocide

• Like 2

As with many African countries, it all falls to shit because of tribal rivalries and corrupt cunts. 

Montgomery once said that African nations should never be given their independence because they were savages and would slaughter each other. He recognised that tribes had been kicking the shit out of each for centuries. For this he was called a " racist".  But he was correct.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want a single one of these barbarous cunts in our country, the Somalians are bad enough. But you can bet your bottom dollar that there won't be any government funded schemes to house Sudanese refugees. 

When it comes to putting up immos, parliament isn't interested unless they're white and blond. Which is fine by me, but the hypocrisy and racism from the cunts in power who paint themselves as social justice warriors is absolutely fucking breathtaking.

On 24/04/2023 at 15:32, Decimus said:

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want a single one of these barbarous cunts in our country, the Somalians are bad enough. But you can bet your bottom dollar that there won't be any government funded schemes to house Sudanese refugees. 

When it comes to putting up immos, parliament isn't interested unless they're white and blond. Which is fine by me, but the hypocrisy and racism from the cunts in power who paint themselves as social justice warriors is absolutely fucking breathtaking.

They have another option:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristolians-coming-home-after-fleeing-8392252

On 24/04/2023 at 12:32, White Cunt said:

I glanced at this article from the Guardian, which goes on and on about issues in the current chief shithole fiefdom of Sudan. As the journalist drones on about some real issues, I think that apart of rudimentary corruption, low IQ and disgusting state of the majority of the population, it omits one very important fact: the fucking joint had 700 percent population growth post Second World War, and the morons are still reproducing like rabbits (tfr over four).

It would make a good starting place for the soppy waffle.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/apr/23/sudan-conflict-power-struggle-darfur-genocide

The ‘crisis’ in Sudan is just the latest distraction to fill the MSM airwaves now that the sheep are bored shitless with the ‘crisis’ in Ukraine and might start to question the US/NATO proxy war agenda. 

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

British nationals my fucking arse. If this government had any balls or brains it would take this opportunity to rid our shores of these bone domed, half chat, skeleton headed looking cunts for good. Leave the wankers out there to sort out their beloved homelands 

• Like 1