CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French water crisis .. dirty cunts

Penny Farthing

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Probably dead.

The faux-Frog cunt's little saucisse fingers are probably swollen due to dysentery, making it difficult for him to navigate the keypad. I imagine the poor bâtards are using dirty bath water to wash their salads, the filthy, unhygienic Gallic pigs. That said, I haven't met a Frenchman or woman who hasn't reeked of BO (the French are masters at it), so if any race of Europeans can easily withstand a widespread hygiene problem to lesser effect, it's the French. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The faux-Frog cunt's little saucisse fingers are probably swollen due to dysentery, making it difficult for him to navigate the keypad. I imagine the poor bâtards are using dirty bath water to wash their salads, the filthy, unhygienic Gallic pigs. That said, I haven't met a Frenchman or woman who hasn't reeked of BO (the French are masters at it), so if any race of Europeans can easily withstand a widespread hygiene problem to lesser effect, it's the French. 

Eurochinks.

50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

They are so adapted to habitat of toxic waste, I wonder why the cunts wash (anything) at all. It also explains the waft of piss in their streets and piles of abandoned dog excrement, carefully navigated by the filthy pleb.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

250 years and change of free British education and you still can’t get a six letter word right you fucking imbecile.

Tings is bad when ya lep on a typo bally baby..still tho..not a whiff of any of that unionist loyalty at the coronation..plenty of dancing fuzzy wuzzys from the former colonies but nothing from the forgotten one..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1