CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French water crisis .. dirty cunts

Penny Farthing

• Penny Farthing changed the title to French water crisis .. dirty cunts
2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Drought prompts French ban on garden swimming pools

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65494306

"The Pyrénées-Orientales is a department that has not known a full day of rain in over a year. When you are in a crisis like this, it is really quite simple: it's drinking water and nothing else.

Hey @PANZER MURPHY here's a thought... why don't you save some of that rain water yall gets over there and sell it to the Frogs? Ya personal poverty problems would be solved in no time. Lol.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hey @PANZER MURPHY here's a thought... why don't you save some of that rain water yall gets over there and sell it to the Frogs? Ya personal poverty problems would be solved in no time. Lol.

That's a pretty stoopid thought wuggy baby..actually speakin of frogs..is it true that frog customs are based at dover?...taking back control eh..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not even washing water or teeth cleaning water then?, that will mean @Witheredscroteand his ilk will smell slightly more pungent then they normally do. Dirty French cunts.

You stupid, drunken, fucking cunt. Unlike you overcrowded inhabitants, here we can wash and swim in our rivers and lakes, which are regularly monitored for cleansiness by the EU inspectors.  Enjoy drinking your water that has probably passed through Dec's kidneys 10 times. 

Have a great Coronation Day. Thank fuck I live in France.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That's a pretty stoopid thought wuggy baby..actually speakin of frogs..is it true that frog customs are based at dover?...taking back control eh..lol

...as part of a reciprocal agreement that allows the UK Border Patrol to man checkpoints in Calais :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya make yerself look like a feckin' idiot dat I suspected y'are all tese years with Roops baby puttin' in the boot above.

Seriously, you could use the money selling plentiful Irish rainwater to the Frogs to escape your sweaty little hovel by experiencing the best antidote to being a bigoted, small-minded prick: travel. You could even come to England, eh?

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ya make yerself look like a feckin' idiot dat I suspected y'are all tese years with Roops baby puttin' in the boot above.

Seriously, you could use the money selling plentiful Irish rainwater to the Frogs to escape your sweaty little hovel by experiencing the best antidote to being a bigoted, small-minded prick: travel. You could even come to England, eh?

Speaking of rain n travel..has your poor mama settled back into brexitland after votin to have herself booted out of her Spanish forever home..as for the roops baby..and ya know i think shes amazing and a fine thing but shes a tory and brexiteer so will never change tack..the ladies not for turning...lol

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Speaking of rain n travel..has your poor mama settled back into brexitland after votin to have herself booted out of her Spanish forever home..as for the roops baby..and ya know i think shes amazing and a fine thing but shes a tory and brexiteer so will never change tack..the ladies not for turning...lol

The last time I mentioned your 'mama', I received a suspension. Yet, as with Roops's double standards of late, you appear to get away with it.

Actually, from what I wrote last time, I wanted to apologise... for absolutely nuthin'. Your mama would be disappointed at what a bigoted, insular Anglophobe her son had become, in spite of her own mum sucking off half the Black & Tans in the 1920s.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid, drunken, fucking cunt. Unlike you overcrowded inhabitants, here we can wash and swim in our rivers and lakes, which are regularly monitored for cleansiness by the EU inspectors.  Enjoy drinking your water that has probably passed through Dec's kidneys 10 times. 

Have a great Coronation Day. Thank fuck I live in France.

Hold on here, Withers. First of all, say big thank you to Syngenta, you mutated mollusk:

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/france/article/2023/04/10/drinking-water-in-france-extensively-polluted-by-banned-pesticide_6022353_7.html

Second, had you missed out on imbibing from the pristine piped supplies, enjoy the wild variety 😂:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25737-the-most-polluted-rivers-and-streams-in-europe/

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

And how is this miracle is to be achieved? Wheelbarrows in dinghies?

Precisely, WC. The cargo will need to travel through British waters – so what better way than to put all those Syrian, Pakistani and Azerbaijani dinghy experts to good use, in return for a cut of the profits? After all, Pantysniffer will (self-proclaimedly) be 5.1% better off than the average Brit this year, so he can pay them. And they'll do anything to avoid a stint in Rwanda. It's win-win for everyone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Precisely, WC. The cargo will need to travel through British waters – so what better way than to put all those Syrian, Pakistani and Azerbaijani dinghy experts to good use, in return for a cut of the profits? After all, Pantysniffer will (self-proclaimedly) be 5.1% better off than the average Brit this year, so he can pay them. And they'll do anything to avoid a stint in Rwanda. It's win-win for everyone.

The leprechauns are so piss-poor, they should grab this business opportunity with both hands.

th?id=OIP.E6biSTcqR7nLt1z6DJuG6QHaEK%26p

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The last time I mentioned your 'mama', I received a suspension. Yet, as with Roops's double standards of late, you appear to get away with it.

Actually, from what I wrote last time, I wanted to apologise... for absolutely nuthin'. Your mama would be disappointed at what a bigoted, insular Anglophobe her son had become, in spite of her own mum sucking off half the Black & Tans in the 1920s.

Well there's yer problem ya need to switch off the daily mail reader in ya..lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Self proclaimed nuffin...it came outa one of yer own home grown publications..its where i get me daily giggles..we'll get years out this yet..lol

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Self proclaimed nuffin...it came outa one of yer own home grown publications..its where i get me daily giggles..we'll get years out this yet..lol

Get that sax out, Panz. Your economy is booming 🤡

https://www.independent.ie/business/irish/irish-economy-shrank-in-first-three-months-of-the-year-cso/a1536389446.html

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Nope... it came out of your arsehole:

On 19/04/2023 at 08:50, PANZER MURPHY said:

Why would we need subs sputters baby..ya doin a bang up job sinking yourselves..was looking at the GDP forecasts in the new statesman..it projects 4.9% growth for me n ballys country  and a -0.2% shrinkage for y'all...lol

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Both yo mama's so fat they thought Kuiper was a belt size.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway wuggy baby..have ya collected all of the daily mails immigrant brown doll figurines so ya can drown them while yer havin a bath...lol

In your previous comment, you said I pulled the 5.1% figure from the DM. I proved you wrong by demonstrating you made it up. Because you're so incredibly arrogant, you've attempted to brush it off with an "anyway", in spite of your short memory. The only thing you're good at pulling is your own pork, you greasy little Mick. And I say Mick, because I'm sure ya mama took some paras in along the way.