CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ralph Lauren Wearing Polo and Wimbledon Chinless Wonders

Meet Uncle Monty

13 minutes ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

In my cooler clubbing days there were clubs that had a 'No Ralph Lauren' door policy. Just the sight of that big logo reminds me these bellends are in fucking charge. I've had enough, I really have.

Good afternoon Monty. I thought you were dead.

2 hours ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

In my cooler clubbing days there were clubs that had a 'No Ralph Lauren' door policy.

Just how old are you exactly, Monty? Were you accompanied whilst you were out 'courting' at the local discotheque by a chaperone?

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just how old are you exactly, Monty? Were you accompanied whilst you were out 'courting' at the local discotheque by a chaperone?

He’s a mystery man. The name and avatar suggest an affinity or fondness for either, Richard Griffith, Cats, or Mk2 jaguars. That’s all I can fathom.

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s a mystery man. The name and avatar suggest an affinity or fondness for either, Richard Griffith, Cats, or Mk2 jaguars. That’s all I can fathom.

I'd wager that his knob stinks of Johnson & Johnson's 'No More Tears' shampoo.

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I'm getting quite alarmed at your daily and somewhat parental concerns about Ape's welfare.

You're not his mother are you?

Not unless Ape was born in 1698 and Pen was capable of shitting out a child through its Japs eye.

• Like 3

On 10/07/2023 at 17:54, Zev said:

Gotta be a step-up from yours, a definite aroma of @Wolfie

Have you got some sort of home made Pedigree Chum flavoured prophylaxis, or do you just smear it on your maggot straight from the tin?

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Fuck off.