CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

State compensation thieves.

Dyslexic cnut

We’ve all seen the case of Andrew Malkinson. Banged up for seven years for the rape of a woman in Manchester (geographically impossible btw) that he was clearly innocent of. Maintained his innocence and because he wouldn’t conform and cop a plea, got an additional decade on top of his tariff despite numerous credible appeals.

GMP have certainly destroyed or ‘lost’ evidence that they failed to submit to the CPS pertaining to the credibility of their crucial ‘honest eyewitnesses’ two of whom were smackheads with form as long as Pen’s cock and who only came forward after they had been arrested and then plea bargained.

This poor Cunt was completely stitched up by GMP who should now be on the hook for potentially criminal prosecution or at least (1) misconduct in a public office (2) perverting the course of justice (3) perjury (4) withholding evidence. Consider though, any criminal investigation into their conduct would have to be conducted by the, erm…police!

So, no DNA or motive. A highly irregular ID parade. A photfit pic that didn’t fit. Facial injuries that the convicted man didn’t have and half a ton of contradictory paperwork that has just vanished along with highly spurious eyewitness statements from seriously dubious sources…non of which, GMP saw fit to submit to the CPS.

It gets worse though. In 2007 the House of Lords implemented a ruling that any compensation payments made to victims of unlawful imprisonment (Carl Bridgewater murder) should have a 25% levy to pay for…wait for it…lodgings and food the aforementioned innocent prisoner received from the state during his unlawful incarceration.

Just consider what this poor Cunt has been through. 17 years inside on the ‘beast wing.’ Much of it in solitary for his own protection. He’s been pardoned and released, yet he still has to sign the sex offender’s register and have a tag fitted. (I can’t wear skinny jeans with mine incidentally, ‘Lobb loafers sans socks’ I hear you say…out of the question.

Have a referendum on what the great British public make of that then but think on…George Floyd’s family got around $25m in compo but, oddly, no demand for Officer Chauvin’s uniform trousers dry cleaning bill.

What the fuck is the thinking behind this kind of shit and in whose name is it being done? Failing that we need to support Germany’s pending demand for unpaid ‘bed and breakfast’ fees for 6 million holidaymakers (average stay 6 hours) with shower facilities. The House of Lords? I’ve shit ‘em.

https://appeal.org.uk/andy-malkinson

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

We’ve all seen the case of Andrew Malkinson. Banged up for seven years for the rape of a woman in Manchester (geographically impossible btw) that he was clearly innocent of. Maintained his innocence and because he wouldn’t conform and cop a plea, got an additional decade on top of his tariff despite numerous credible appeals.

GMP have certainly destroyed or ‘lost’ evidence that they failed to submit to the CPS pertaining to the credibility of their crucial ‘honest eyewitnesses’ two of whom were smackheads with form as long as Pen’s cock and who only came forward after they had been arrested and then plea bargained.

This poor Cunt was completely stitched up by GMP who should now be on the hook for potentially criminal prosecution or at least (1) misconduct in a public office (2) perverting the course of justice (3) perjury (4) withholding evidence. Consider though, any criminal investigation into their conduct would have to be conducted by the, erm…police!

So, no DNA or motive. A highly irregular ID parade. A photfit pic that didn’t fit. Facial injuries that the convicted man didn’t have and half a ton of contradictory paperwork that has just vanished along with highly spurious eyewitness statements from seriously dubious sources…non of which, GMP saw fit to submit to the CPS.

It gets worse though. In 2007 the House of Lords implemented a ruling that any compensation payments made to victims of unlawful imprisonment (Carl Bridgewater murder) should have a 25% levy to pay for…wait for it…lodgings and food the aforementioned innocent prisoner received from the state during his unlawful incarceration.

Just consider what this poor Cunt has been through. 17 years inside on the ‘beast wing.’ Much of it in solitary for his own protection. He’s been pardoned and released, yet he still has to sign the sex offender’s register and have a tag fitted. (I can’t wear skinny jeans with mine incidentally, ‘Lobb loafers sans socks’ I hear you say…out of the question.

Have a referendum on what the great British public make of that then but think on…George Floyd’s family got around $25m in compo but, oddly, no demand for Officer Chauvin’s uniform trousers dry cleaning bill.

What the fuck is the thinking behind this kind of shit and in whose name is it being done? Failing that we need to support Germany’s pending demand for unpaid ‘bed and breakfast’ fees for 6 million holidaymakers (average stay 6 hours) with shower facilities. The House of Lords? I’ve shit ‘em.

I'd certainly get the fat, corrupt cunt who led the investigation and fire him (if he's still in the force) and revoke the cunts pension. See how the fat, bent shithead likes it. 

On 29/07/2023 at 00:05, Dyslexic cnut said:

On the plus side if you murder a dwarf or a giant your sentence will be proportionally reduced or increased.
Swings and roundabouts.