CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hollywood actors

Guest entitled little cunt

Guest entitled little cunt

What utter cunts actors are  .They've decided  to go on strike . Hopefully the endless mindless  drivel churned out by wanky yanky studios that is then ramned down our throats here in the uk will cease to exist .How lovely it will be to not hear those horrible nasel American accents or see another blonde actress working undercover for the FBI although she looks like a beauty queen  standing legs akimbo asking me to freeze .Just fuck right off .Mr.Pitt has decided to withdraw his labour .Thank fuck for that .My siamese cat has more acting ability , is arguably better looking and although he shits in a box is probably better mannered .He's no Steve Mcqueen , Pitt that is not my cat .

We will still have to put up with British actors pontificating to the plebs about why we need more illegals  whilst they gorge themselves in fancy restaurants and rush to private hospital when they get wind. 

No one listens to them because everyone knows they're all utter  cunts .

Maybe they might strike as well .Life is full of small consolations if you know where to look.

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What utter cunts actors are  .They've decided  to go on strike . Hopefully the endless mindless  drivel churned out by wanky yanky studios that is then ramned down our throats here in the uk will cease to exist .How lovely it will be to not hear those horrible nasel American accents or see another blonde actress working undercover for the FBI although she looks like a beauty queen  standing legs akimbo asking me to freeze .Just fuck right off .Mr.Pitt has decided to withdraw his labour .Thank fuck for that .My siamese cat has more acting ability , is arguably better looking and although he shits in a box is probably better mannered .He's no Steve Mcqueen , Pitt that is not my cat .

We will still have to put up with British actors pontificating to the plebs about why we need more illegals  whilst they gorge themselves in fancy restaurants and rush to private hospital when they get wind. 

Maybe they might strike as well .Life is full of small consolations if you know where to look.

It seems as most yank films have brits or Aussies playing yanks as they are more professional than the fucking divas that populate Hollywood and don't throw hissy fits if they don't agree with the script. Except Christian Bale but he's a welsh cunt. 

23 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

They’re not really on strike. They’re acting.

8 hours ago, Zev said:

So, WTF do they they expect to gain, now we know they don't mind doing it for nothing?

A years free supply of small children and unlimited access to the adrenochrome bar at next years Paedofest, sorry Oscars shindig.

• Like 1