CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

5 minutes ago, Zev said:

There's something inherently creepy about this cunt, a lot like @Decimus and @Wolfie

Now he's dead, unfortunately not like @Decimus and @Wolfie

I literally have no idea who this is, but the fact that you do and also possess the knowledge that he's dead, suggests to me that you were a fan.

If that wasn't enough to put the final nail in your coffin today after probably your worst ever performance on here since you joined, the very fact you've name dropped Wolfie and I twice in this pile of shit just confirms what a whipped and rattled curr you are.

Lolololol.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He always had a facial expression that suggested he’d been surprised from behind by @Dyslexic cnut.

I’ve never employed stealth you cunt. Prawn cocktail, chicken kiev, Black Forest gateaux and a bottle or two of Liebfraumilch (mid-80s) but never ‘stealth!’

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve never employed stealth you cunt. Prawn cocktail, chicken kiev, Black Forest gateaux and a bottle or two of Liebfraumilch (mid-80s) but never ‘stealth!’

Early 80s would have been Babycham I suppose. Fucking yuppies with their fancy foreign wines and food. We can blame them for the existence of cunts like Blumenthal, selling the shit any sensible cunt would throw away, to thick as shit Tarquin & Guinevere tosspots for £200 a plate.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I literally have no idea who this is,

You're obviously not as 'in the know' as you like to think you are, or are you just denying it to save yourself the humiliation, you closeted shirt-lifting cunt?

14 hours ago, Zev said:

There's something inherently creepy about this cunt, a lot like @Decimus and @Wolfie

Now he's dead, unfortunately not like @Decimus and @Wolfie

Why don't you copy me into your 'nom' for a third time, in case I missed the first two?

You absurdly thick, unfunny, petulant, harebrained kike dickhead. Sometimes, though not often, I almost pity you.

On 01/08/2023 at 21:27, Eric Cuntman said:

Early 80s would have been Babycham I suppose. Fucking yuppies with their fancy foreign wines and food. We can blame them for the existence of cunts like Blumenthal, selling the shit any sensible cunt would throw away, to thick as shit Tarquin & Guinevere tosspots for £200 a plate.

Most pubs wouldn't open a bottle of wine (even if they had one) on a weekday because it would go off before it was finished. Lager was for women, foreigners and puffs. We used to make our own cider and sell it for 50p a gallon (£!.00 to trippers).

22 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Most pubs wouldn't open a bottle of wine (even if they had one) on a weekday because it would go off before it was finished. Lager was for women, foreigners and puffs. We used to make our own cider and sell it for 50p a gallon (£!.00 to trippers).

Sneaking cans of Gold Label barley wine into school, and drinking them warm at lunchtime. Trying to present a facial expression that suggested you were enjoying it. Then speed smoke 2 B&H to get rid of the smell.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sneaking cans of Gold Label barley wine into school, and drinking them warm at lunchtime. Trying to present a facial expression that suggested you were enjoying it. Then speed smoke 2 B&H to get rid of the smell.

A mate and I once drank half a bottle of scotch and had a toke in the fume cupboard during a chemistry lesson. The last I heard of him, he was training air-traffic controllers.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2023 at 17:02, Hammer of Cunts said:

A mate and I once drank half a bottle of scotch and had a toke in the fume cupboard during a chemistry lesson. The last I heard of him, he was training air-traffic controllers.

A kid in the year above me shut himself in the chemistry lab, switched on all the gas taps, waited five minutes and did a genie with a box of matches. He’s dead.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A kid in the year above me shut himself in the chemistry lab, switched on all the gas taps, waited five minutes and did a genie with a box of matches. He’s dead.

Fuck me, a genie, I'd completely forgotten about those 😂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, a genie, I'd completely forgotten about those 😂

Swan Vestas ignited if they crunched together. I can’t remember how many boxes I wedged under car tyres and watched as the driver leapt out of the car to investigate the smoke billowing from a wheel arch.